Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
Derek, are you on the spliffs tonight?

Or is that you Mazda, as we know you’re partial to a wee exclamation mark;) get yourself of tattle and go have a wee dance infront of your disco Christmas tree in the bedroom.

ps buy your cat a cat tree! If you can find room in a 1 bed bedsit for two Christmas trees, you can find room for a cat tree. Bald eagle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg his latest hold to read, where did this moron go to school, he’s so illiterate it’s concerning, maz, get over yourself, nobody is jealous of your Xmas decs or your hobbit hole or your life, not that you have one, stop acting like you’re some kind of celeb and learn to string a sentence together, cheers, head! 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Say it louder for the people at the back (mainly Chicken Little)

He 👏🏻 didn’t 👏🏻 design 👏🏻 the 👏🏻diffuser

He’s 100% reading here judging by his latest hold to read rant. He doesnae do it fur tha gram so aye…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wtf does “I couldn’t never have that” mean?? I can’t deny it Marlon you don’t half give me some laugh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Say it louder for the people at the back (mainly Chicken Little)

He 👏🏻 didn’t 👏🏻 design 👏🏻 the 👏🏻diffuser

He’s 100% reading here judging by his latest hold to read rant. He doesnae do it fur tha gram so aye…
He wouldn’t even know the word validation if he didn’t read here, bet he’s been googling ‘what does validation mean’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet he will be taking all that shite down on Christmas day the second 8pm strikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
maybe you should have reminded him to be kind when he was saying that the Pandemic that killed thousands was a “blessing” as it kept him out the shops and he could save money. The money he has now pissed right back up the wall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hark at the Dali Lama! duck off hen. You don’t do it for “this app”? I think your millions of stories and reshares today tell a different story. If you didn’t do it for the app, one picture on your grid would suffice. Now shut the duck up and shite out that rancid Chinese

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it looks great,when Katie of the modernmum did it,she had a ton of support,I think that the problem is is that Mario did it!
Are you still here?!. I'll give you this, you're a glutton for punishment. Jog on, you're on the wrong thread! 🙄

He's been on here for a nose as well after reading that essay. As soon as l saw him mention "validation"....Hi Maz 👋
Your decorations are tacky as hell man child

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg his latest hold to read, where did this moron go to school, he’s so illiterate it’s concerning, maz, get over yourself, nobody is jealous of your Xmas decs or your hobbit hole or your life, not that you have one, stop acting like you’re some kind of celeb and learn to string a sentence together, cheers, head! 🤭🤣
The school was indeed a shitehole but can’t be blamed cos that’s where I wuz edukatud 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His hold to reads are like someone dumped a tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti and hoped for the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh ma lovelies… I literally can’t breathe from laughing! What entertainment me are getting today! Chicken little please stay on this thread.. comedy gold!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hark at the Dali Lama! duck off hen. You don’t do it for “this app”? I think your millions of stories and reshares today tell a different story. If you didn’t do it for the app, one picture on your grid would suffice. Now shut the duck up and shite out that rancid Chinese
Somecunt! take! those! exclamation! points! away! fae! him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sounds like he's peaked, and just starting the slide down into darkness and bitterness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.