Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think I prefer last years Christmas pussy pink theme, compared to this candy cane shitehole. And that’s saying a lot but aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
Maybe he should have thought of #bekind to that poor lassie who died. He was vile to her and they didn’t speak for a year. Now he uses her and his guilt as content. Classy as always

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
Designing a diffuser, sure he did 🙄 I mean, just take the time to read back through the thread and find the posts showing that they were actually from Ali express at a rough cost of £8 a unit. The most strenuous thing he did to get this on AMA’s stock list is leaf through a catalogue. Also, your post makes about as much sense as Mario’s posts on insta do with the poor grammar 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing screams cosy like multicoloured lights set tae ‘epileptic fit’ mode.
I just introduced Mr T to Mario I was laughing so hard at the "epileptic fit mode" he wondered what he missed
When he saw the story and realised this is in the bedroom he howled too - I had to show him the balloon arch, the ladder for Deek to climb the tree and the High footfall hallway too - hes back in his lane now I don't think he's able for anymore if Marion's journeys the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Candy Cane Lane and balloon archway, torn down and in the bin by Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Mcknightmare before crissmus and our wee eyes were in pain. Mcbaldy cluckin wanted a wain, so he lured the wee children on tae candy cane lane, "youse cannae have a wee wain, cos youse lame and youse have Rayn, so aye."

• Haha
  • Heart
Why dae you care hen? Oot ah aw the threads you could huv came across you’ve came tae Mario’s. Seems a bit suspicious that not only huv you no commented oan any other thread telling them tae ‘be kind’ but you are foo ah praise for Mario. Why’s that hen? And tae be honest, am no really goan tae listen tae someboady telling me tae ‘be kind’ when last night you wur leaving yer wee snide quotes and so forth. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He didn't design a diffuser, that is a lie and you know it.

• Heart
I just introduced Mr T to Mario I was laughing so hard at the "epileptic fit mode" he wondered what he missed
When he saw the story and realised this is in the bedroom he howled too - I had to show him the balloon arch, the ladder for Deek to climb the tree and the High footfall hallway too - hes back in his lane now I don't think he's able for anymore if Marion's journeys the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whit ah day tae first meet Marion! Nae wonder he’s had enough! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d love to be dezza right now stoned oot his wee box wae all them flashing lights n that bleep creeping about

Do they even spend Xmas day at theirs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't start with that #bekind nonsense

• Heart
One of the gash frothers reposts said 'if you're struggling to get in the Christmas mood go to Mario's stories' (something to that effect)

Aye hen am struggling cos it's still the beginning of November you absolute banjo wanger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Tbh I just think you should #FuckOff 👌🎅🏿

Ps… We understand without adding a further “think” 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.