Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There would be no way I'd be plugging an AliExpress special into my mains, especially amongst all the tat and chemical hoarding! Just more crap into the atmosphere and that poor cat's lungs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can't cope with his mangled stories. It's embarrassing and so unnecessary, you'd think for business stuff he'd spell check it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually am embarrassed for AMA in that first sentence, the person Sw sing it could be dyslexic and the response is it’s diffuser, wow!!! Like Marlon can spell, wonder if oor Hannah corrects him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly watched his dots a few times and loling 😆😆😆 he thinks he's has genuinely done something incredible, when in reality its a rip off oil, mixed with a cheap base in shite packaging. Hannah is taking the piss out of him, shes made a killing from this today.

More fool anyone who thinks the fugly diffuser is worth £45, it looks like a tissue box my mum thought was bougee in the 90's.

Aww Mazda hen, give ma heid peace ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does a "Mario" smell like? A fish supper that's been seasoned with lenor and zoflora? The world has gone mad 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There would be no way I'd be plugging an AliExpress special into my mains, especially amongst all the tat and chemical hoarding! Just more crap into the atmosphere and that poor cat's lungs!
He’ll save the Cooncil a fortune on demolishing they flats 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I emailed ava about price lol
I'd upload this to trustpilot and any other review site that is used, that's a despicable reply for a professional business, such an angry little brat, I'm stunned a business replies to anyone like that. I hope Karma comes knocking for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
"I couldn't be happier with the new pieces added to my collection"

New pieces as if it's a collection of fine art or priceless antiques :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Bumped Black Orchid fae Tom Ford tae earn his commission for his Candy Cane hoard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What does a "Mario" smell like? A fish supper that's been seasoned with lenor and zoflora? The world has gone mad 🥴
Someone on the Becky holt thread said she probably smells like the smell you get when you open a packet of ham… so yeah. I reckon mario smells like that.
Ham packet farts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Someone on the Becky holt thread said she probably smells like the smell you get when you open a packet of ham… so yeah. I reckon mario smells like that.
Ham packet farts
I always imagine him smelling like washing that you’ve washed, but forgot to take out of the machine. That damp, musty smell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I imagine him to smell like tea, mothballs and nursing homes. I also imagine him to have a dirty bumhole, from all bum gravy he secretes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.