Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promised wee Deek a visit tae Ibrox, a McDonald’s and he got tae buy something fae the Rangers shop. He sounds like Deeks maw taking him on a day oot tae spend his birthday money 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Promised wee Deek a visit tae Ibrox, a McDonald’s and he got tae buy something fae the Rangers shop. He sounds like Deeks maw taking him on a day oot tae spend his birthday money 🤣
He sounds like a selfish prick, that’s what he sounds like. Rather than promise someone, why not agree to do things they want to do. He’s such a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you know you know with these dips, they're fae a wee small business on this app that I've been chantin on fur years ma lovelies. Check thum oot. They do pure gorj ice cream but you lovelies go mad fur it when ah talk aboot it and they run oot of it awww the time, so if yous want a McFlurry and the machines broke, don't come at me!! Ah don't wurk for thum!! Ah just like to do what ah can do to help wee businesses on ma page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah made a conscious decision to keep Derek aff ma page........... unless there's a personal moment for me to exploit for content.
Ma rules, nae debates, so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He sounds like a selfish prick, that’s what he sounds like. Rather than promise someone, why not agree to do things they want to do. He’s such a bleep.
Aye exactly ma lovelie. It’s no the normal wording tae use in an equal partnership. Am sure Deek doesnae have tae promise tae go tae aw the shitey shops Marion makes him go tae every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1DA96DE5-C833-4CB9-8639-2D7585A5E764.png

He’s such a bleeping dick head ‘if you know you know with these dips’ Marion hen, it’s McDonalds 99.9% of the population knows 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can we discuss his use of inverted commas. Spotted rogue ones a few times in his illiterate ramblings.

(speech marks or 66 and 99 if you’re reading Mario hen)

9A0AA3A2-DB2B-4B6F-AE48-66EFE606B2E1.png

• Haha
Poor Derek's hair cut, and the outfit. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Haha
  • Sad
McDonald’s and home bargains. Home by 2.30pm. I can see why he needed to take the decs down weeks ago. He’s flat out the day ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long til he makes a nonsensical comment about COP26 and how much it inconveniences him? There’s probably a seminar scheduled to discuss how Mario is contributing to 90% of the climate crisis by filling up the landfills with his SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m a big Rangers fan since I was a child, dad, grandad and great grandad all fans so it was drummed into me and I went to my first game aged 6. I now have a season ticket snd attend regularly from NI. To see this wee prick was there today has just angered me, I don’t even know why. Deek supports Rangers as we know and for deek it will have been an emotional day to visit and leave flowers for Walter. Yet he’s made it sound like he went really out of his way to bring deek. duck off. Just duck off bald eagle. Go and take you less candy canes and wax melts and duck off. Anyway, back into my own lane I go xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone needs to tell him he is not in a size small! That pink hoody he is wearing looks like it's clinging to every lump and bump 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The only reason he will have allowed Deek to visit ibrox is so he could visit the big homebargains at ibrox 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.