Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even 5.55 a.m and I've woke up with a hangover headache from hell after drinks with the girls last night, and what do l see, 545 friggin dots to catch up on 🙈

I'll keep it short....Shove that £45 cube as far up your hoop as possible, Mario.
Anyone that buys that has "Sucker" stamped on their foreheed!.

I'm off back into ma lane to rehydrate 🥴 🧋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here come the excuses why he’s not busy today like he claimed he would be when he took the autumn decs down 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 15
Not even 5.55 a.m and I've woke up with a hangover headache from hell after drinks with the girls last night, and what do l see, 545 friggin dots to catch up on 🙈

I'll keep it short....Shove that £45 cube as far up your hoop as possible, Mario.
Anyone that buys that has "Sucker" stamped on their foreheed!.

I'm off back into ma lane to rehydrate 🥴 🧋
Get that water down ya girl! You don’t want Mario lips. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought today would be dot dot dot taking us on a Beauty and the Beast journey to Edinburgh on the megabus, no, I'm not talking about him & Deek 🤥 didn't he also book Miller & Carter? His annual 5 hours out. Hope its pissing with rain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is he dyslexic or something? Stomach in ‘nots’? ‘Right’ off? I don’t understand how he spells these words wrong? Even if he didn’t know the correct spelling I’d have thought at some point in his online juuurney he’d have picked up the correct spelling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he dyslexic or something? Stomach in ‘nots’? ‘Right’ off? I don’t understand how he spells these words wrong? Even if he didn’t know the correct spelling I’d have thought at some point in his online juuurney he’d have picked up the correct spelling.
Drives me crazy, thick as tit, only books in his hoose are cereal boxes covered in plastic, and Mrs Hinch's masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm not seeing any of his videos, just stories. Also has all his highlight stories gone too?

Howling, numpty nuts has just reshared one of his huns saying how proud she is of his release 😆 gutted im heading out today, todays gonna be a humdinger 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t get my heed around these insta tests! Why the hell would they all want to buy anything associated with mazza? He is a nothing! They all amuse me so much! Aff their heeds! The bold Sami chanting him on still trying hard to be one of the coos lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More home bargains tat? Really? Does he have a tardis we don’t know about? Paging Dr Mario…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given how quick the orders were shipped makes me think there weren’t many orders…

You always look like a bag of tit babes so no one will bat an eye lid. Tonsalove xxx
There's about 7 orders on his stories so probably just enough commission for a happy meal.

Thread suggestion: diffuser like a doorstop, hair like a hedgehog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies! Any of yous small businesses fancy #gifting me some chocolate to eat in 2 months time? After all I am the patron Saint of small businesses and would love to tag you in my story. I've singlehandedly saved businesses during covid, let me help you too 🤣 Premier Inn would be bust without me
Cheeky bleep...

Given how quick the orders were shipped makes me think there weren’t many orders…

You always look like a bag of tit babes so no one will bat an eye lid. Tonsalove xxx
He always looks like a dodgy Brazilian ****** to me...

There would be no way I'd be plugging an AliExpress special into my mains, especially amongst all the tat and chemical hoarding! Just more crap into the atmosphere and that poor cat's lungs!
With all the cheap shyte smells, deeks blunts and chemicals, the poor cat will morph into that three headed dog from Harry potter, and rip that shithead apart ... hopefully..

It's alright ma lovelie, he wipes it on the cat.
And the curtains..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.