Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His grid post only has 512 likes… Says it all really.

That coupled with the fact it’s only his “pals” that seem to have bought it. That’ll be in the sale by January.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fucks sake! Now for the rest of the day we are going to have reshares of unstable people sucking his prolapsed IBS hoop 😩

Like this ugly, bog eyed ginger bleep

15246EEE-427B-46DC-9F1D-EA54BEF41371.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m just confused as to how he can call it ‘his scent’ … how the hell is this ‘his’!!??? It’s a scent Tom Ford mixed and has been around forever and loads of people have duped it … how is it ‘marios scent’!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just confused as to how he can call it ‘his scent’ … how the hell is this ‘his’!!??? It’s a scent Tom Ford mixed and has been around forever and loads of people have duped it … how is it ‘marios scent’!!???
And the way he keeps calling it his brand! It’s all fraudulent.

Scent - Tom Ford’s
Brand - Hannah’s
Cube Design - China’s

Also… JJBB on AMA’s page own up. IT WAS ONE OF YAS! 😂
4FC73EC8-0DAE-415D-9F5D-E9BBBC4460B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is he saying “engravement” 😡 there isn’t anything engraved anyway it’s printed! 🤣
E569F2F7-312C-4A3C-812B-6B3CE3A362C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies you have had me in stitches this dayn of dawn 😂😂🤣 I knew you wouldn't let me doon! Tattie hearts to yis awe xxx

Screenshot_20211026-161348~2.png

• Haha
Is it just me or is his diffuser cheap and nasty looking. My neom one looks far better. Smell the wealth and my bespoke neom scents

• Haha
Mario electric diffuser.

In the colour black, and scent burn your bleeping hoose doon. 🔥

03DD9497-22D8-4143-B4DD-2D81ADBB6752.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm noo well ma lovelies and I cannae sit through the illiterate gibberish as he explains his new cheaper on Amazon shite. Crabbit!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope deek doesn’t get too stoned and think it’s a tissue box for when he’s had a furious wank on the sofa. 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I cringe everytime he says 'ma scent' because I automatically think it must smell like his body odour rather than a doooop of Tom Ford. And judging by the fact he wears the same two striped tee shirts on rotation, I don't believe he smells awe that fresh. They must get up an crawl intae the washing machine on their aine! Nae debates! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
"Made wae love and well well planned"

Haud yer horses, it's a fake perfume, no a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I can’t get over is the look of it does nae every go with his style at the moment? It’ll look oot a place on his wonky console table 🤷‍♀️
Also, If you want Tom Ford would you not just buy that? And when does Mario even wear Tom Ford. Thought he was all over the more expensive shite Hannah brought him or the joe jo Malone one wee Deek got him🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.