Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking autumn decor down, just as autumn starts and Halloween hasn’t happened.
he dresses his house like a shop, they’re always a season ahead, hang on…….shops still have Halloween as it hasn’t happened yet. So we really are gonna get Easter and spring decor on Boxing Day
I believe it will be a mishmash of this.
IMG_20211020_194533.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
87647585-7578-49CE-B4C7-DFC33C4144A0.png

Absolutely loves autumn, couldnae wait for autumn so he could get all cosy. Puts autumn tat up when it’s still summer... Oct 21st, sick of looking at said autumn tat! You couldnae make this tit up! So you’re going to put your Christmas tat up now instead! I’ll give it a couple of weeks before you’re sick of the sight of that too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 820901
Absolutely loves autumn, couldnae wait for autumn so he could get all cosy. Puts autumn tat up when it’s still summer... Oct 21st, sick of looking at said autumn tat! You couldnae make this tit up! So you’re going to put your Christmas tat up now instead! I’ll give it a couple of weeks before you’re sick of the sight of that too!
ITS NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET 🎃😂⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So he spent over £400 on Autumn tat to take it down a week into Autumn… 😂 He has to be a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He carries on like this and before he knows it he’ll be on his death bed, and not have a jot to show for his life.

I know I’ll have a banging eulogy about me one day ❤ What could anyone possibly say about him? Sad
I’m coming oot of ma Laine to say that my Mr Noseybonks recent summary of Mazda makes a good eulogy :- big nose, annoying voice, called Marigold THE END!
I would add to that :- buyer of tat, clutcher of beak, flat stealer (moved in and took over by keep wee Deek baked 🪴), and most of all…. hated by pets/minimalists/chefs/the list is endless…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Autumn tat went up six weeks and three days ago. £400 now heading to landfill, at just the right time to maybe put a few autumnal touches in your home. I wouldn't, but would if I were having a Halloween party. Now we're on to Christmas, which he'll be sick of before December even starts. He seriously needs therapy, this isn't normal, it isn't the behavior of a happy person.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nearly 30 grid posts of the same shite since Autumn apparently began on August 29th.

Now, on October 21st, it’s all gone. We’ve not even had Halloween yet!

What the duck is wrong with this creature? What a waste of time and money. All to show off your little tit hole flat. Was it worth it hen? Idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So now I bet Christmas decs will stay up till 12th December then he will be taking all that crap down and planning for Easter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks a lot for yet more disposable shite being dumped.

No love,

Planet earth.

Reactions: 19
He's actually disgusting. People may have spent money they can't spare or afford easily trying to copy his tit show, for him to now pack it away stupidly early (hopefully not binned!)

Now he's on to Xmas. He just wants to be the first out of the insta knobs to flash his candy canes the sad fucker 🧑‍🎄🙄 they all race each other to show off . What a life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.