Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't be so bad if he was showing off expensive, or exclusive stuff, or something truly creative. But all his tat can be bought from poundland or b&m.
Urgh, fed up with these wasteful insta cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There's something seriously wrong with this man. And if his family thought anything of him, they'd be sitting him down for a talk.

We know some of of his followers are idiots, but there has to be some that think like we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aw one of Marion's bespoke console tables is damaged. The leg must have buckled under the weight of all the autumn tat 😔
It’s been like that since he got it hen. Danyelle must of written it off as damaged stock and given it to the Patron Saint of Scottish Small Business

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was thinking this morning that the leaves have really changed colour and the mild weather we've been having has passed and there's actually a chill in the air. Aka autumn is here. Then I look at Mario and he's taken all his autumn decs down. 🤯🤯 Odd behaviour all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really did laugh at this because i bet most of us can hear those words in our partners voices
he hates him more than all of us bespoke tattle trolls put together, as soon as i play mazda's stories he just rolls his eyes and mutters FOR duck SAKE rather loudly 😂

I only managed about 30 of the dots, just on and on and on about nothing 🤷‍♀️:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No bleeping way has he got his cats name tattooed on him! The cat hates him! View attachment 821089
£10 says she takes one look at that and bites his finger off ...😂😂😂👍👍👍

I was thinking this morning that the leaves have really changed colour and the mild weather we've been having has passed and there's actually a chill in the air. Aka autumn is here. Then I look at Mario and he's taken all his autumn decs down. 🤯🤯 Odd behaviour all for the gram.
He's a bleeping idiot, that's why👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s busy this weekend and next so no got time to take it aw doon then… Story is changing and a don’t believe him. It would take 30 minutes max to take it down, and no matter how busy you are, you can spare 30 minutes.

A think we might be oan a Beauty and the Beast jurnee wan of these weekends…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So one of his "lovelies" has gifted him those tacky candy cane cushions.

The manipulating bastard!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Candy cane cushions? I cannot!

So place your bets - how many Christmas grid posts will we get between now and 1st December? I am going for 24.

The winner gets dinner with Marion and Derek at Castleviechie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Autumn £363.30
The fire, lounge makeover £529.99
Christmas £278.93 + £10.99 =£289.92
Total £1183.11
So Mazda sneaked in a few more Christmas items this week, don’t worry I costed them.

*Have also just sat through the utter utter nonsense he has spouted in his hundreds of stories. Was looking for any spending but he just rabbited shite.
Although kudos to the question about him being a trained interior designer 😂😂😂

4 more rolls of ribbon £16
Tree topper £10 and postage £5.
Total £31

Christmas £289.92+ £31 = £320.92
Plus Autumn and Fire = £1214.11

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello lovelies, cannae believe that’s oor autumn jurnay over already. No sure whit the weathers like where youse all are but it’s a lovely sunny day but bitter cold so we’re aw wrapped up and cosy. Ah huv put money on it being the perfect autumn day but oor Marion says it’s no. Heir’s burlin wae him.
Does anyone remember maybe 15 years ago when your maw and her pals would redecorate and they’d pick for example a red flowery wallpaper, so then the rug would be red, red 3 piece suite, aw the accessories would be red and it was everywhere (and looked absolutely shite but naebody dared tell them that) That’s what oor Marion reminds me of wae this candy cane theme. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m coming oot of ma laine again to say that I am crabbit!
Surely pumpkins are to signify Halloween, and this dumb fucker has put them away before we even got there 😳. Why Mazda why!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely pumpkins are to signify Halloween, and this dumb fucker has put them away before we even got there 😳. Why Mazda why!
Story of his sad little life Ma lovely. Premature ejaculation. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Always premature this imbecile is, either late to the party with trends or firing ahead of everywan else ma luvlee

I wish he wiz a premature ejaculation or even better wiped on his maws curtains hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aye, he shot his wad too early. Promised (or threatened) 11 more days if autumn tat then took it down less than 24 hours later! Mario logic! 🤣
7F4B16FD-754C-424C-9ED1-B99DFB69A0C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.