Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If ye remember.. aboot a month n a hof ago a wis aff here for aboot…. 2 n a bit months!” 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 were you aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He made it sound like he was asked some juicy stuff. There was literally 4 questions, and it was stuff he's answered before. How much tit did he put on his face! I need to know what the tattoos are on his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The best bit was him proclaiming they weren’t spending any more money on the flat at all then in the next slide saying they won’t be spending that much more money on it but maybe some paint 🤣💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NAW duck look at the amount of dots I have to endure here……..
I just showed my boyfriend and he’s told me to duck off into the spare room or put my AirPods in if I wanna listen to marlon talk shite as he doesn’t wanna hear his voice 😂

so there we are ma lovelies, so I’m demoted to the spare room, nae debates!!! to get all cosy so I can listen to Mazda:love::m
IView attachment 820393
I really did laugh at this because i bet most of us can hear those words in our partners voices

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so I sat through the 11 billion dots and have done a translation for you all:
" I I I I I I, me me me me me, I I I I I, me me me me me, so aye, I I I I I, me me me me. Tuns a love.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is he poking at his delicate eye area like a mad man with that anal probe? Has someone given him a gram of speed this eve? He's pulling funnier faces than Rayn the dry pussy

• Haha
  • Heart
He had big plans for the flat, maybe an extension? Conservatory? Spa in the West wing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can any of you lovelies work out what this is behind Marion? Looks like some sort of cupboard but can't remember seeing it before? 🤔 maybe it's been brought in for bespoke candy cane storage?! 😆
I bet it's his smaller drying rack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All they were was him trying to prove that he actually has a life 😂 if we’d been playing a shot game where we done a tequila every time he said “life” we’d be dead now. So aye
And “deff-i-nett-lay” ma lovelie

What a treat the tappy tappy skin care regime was but does anyone know what’s written on his hands in biro? Wouldn’t surprise moi if it was “me me me” and “I I I” he’s really such a self obsessed bas!

so … aye, back in ma ain lane

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A whole 247 dots moaning about us Tattle twats 😂 Don't know how Derek lets those dry withered lips anywhere near him.

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s only just gone 7am (pre taken photo as it’s light) and he’s already on about taking his ‘autumn’ decor down 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like why’s he bleeping bother .. on about Christmas when we’re really only just into autumn. Mad bleep is on one. 30 odd autumn grid posts, I dread tae think How manyChristmas ones they’ll be

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Taking autumn decor down, just as autumn starts and Halloween hasn’t happened.
he dresses his house like a shop, they’re always a season ahead, hang on…….shops still have Halloween as it hasn’t happened yet. So we really are gonna get Easter and spring decor on Boxing Day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.