Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 30 grid posts of the same shite since Autumn apparently began on August 29th.

Now, on October 21st, it’s all gone. We’ve not even had Halloween yet!

What the duck is wrong with this creature? What a waste of time and money. All to show off your little tit hole flat. Was it worth it hen? Idiot
He is absolutely crazy! Halloween hasn’t even happened yet. What was the point! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t think I’d mind so much if I thought there was a possibility he was storing it all till next year but I bet he’s just got a bin bag…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This will sound harsh and I don't mean it to because I genuinely think Mario is (unintentionally) hilarious and generally harmless but I think the reason he stopped showing Derek is because he was more popular than him. It turned from "ma name at the tap of the page" to people wanting to see Derek. I don't think he liked it and I think his ego was bruised by it.

But I'm also 60/40 on it being a parody account so who knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This will sound harsh and I don't mean it to because I genuinely think Mario is (unintentionally) hilarious and generally harmless but I think the reason he stopped showing Derek is because he was more popular than him. It turned from "ma name at the tap of the page" to people wanting to see Derek. I don't think he liked it and I think his ego was bruised by it.

Completely agree with this, he is a jealous little troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I agree with all aw other than that he’s harmless. He’s vicious hence why he has absolutely nae pals. And I doubt if Derek was ever conscious he would’ve done the off tae.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Listen witch, he's got no time! He's got 45 minutes in work next Wednesday, sit down and get some class.
And a very busy 2 weekends🤥

I agree with all aw other than that he’s harmless. He’s vicious hence why he has absolutely nae pals. And I doubt if Derek was ever conscious he would’ve done the off tae.
I knew he had no pals, but it didn't stop him saying he did on his story last night...about 9 times

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello lovelies, cannae believe that’s oor autumn jurnay over already. No sure whit the weathers like where youse all are but it’s a lovely sunny day but bitter cold so we’re aw wrapped up and cosy. Ah huv put money on it being the perfect autumn day but oor Marion says it’s no. Heir’s burlin wae him.
Does anyone remember maybe 15 years ago when your maw and her pals would redecorate and they’d pick for example a red flowery wallpaper, so then the rug would be red, red 3 piece suite, aw the accessories would be red and it was everywhere (and looked absolutely shite but naebody dared tell them that) That’s what oor Marion reminds me of wae this candy cane theme. So aye.
I think that red and white stripe theme is horrible. Each to their own, but l saw them all on display in Home Bargains last week, and they were worse up close, and definitely too big for a tiny flat like his 👎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just revving rather loudly oot ma lain hens and lads to simply say.. he’s a lying, jealous, wasteful bleep!!🙄
The app is no his joab, he has a life!
Valentine’s Day jurney pending….buckle up🙀

So aye, tons a love 💎 ⚰ 💀🤡 🍁 🎃 🎅🏿 🌲
M x

• Haha
And a very busy 2 weekends🤥

I knew he had no pals, but it didn't stop him saying he did on his story last night...about 9 times
My favourite rant is when he goes on about his private life being private and he has the right to a private private life off o'the gram.

I love it because it's utter bollocks. His life is the gram. He does nothing without showing it but then rants that he has amazing life but can't/won't show it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know how to add a link on here but I was having a nosey on shelley body shops page, mario is always saying he's "worked" with her a long time blah blah blah, so I was curious, I found a video on her page from June saying how you can be a rep etc or a preferred customer and you pay for that privilege but then you can share a discount with family and friends, and I'm wondering if that's what he means "worked" with her, so he's basically just a customer 🙄🤥

• Haha

Yes cos no one was saying anything about Derek. We love Derek ❤ But I think more likely the comments about Derek being too good for Mazda and the way Mario talks to him are what he read on here. He kept saying people were saying things about Derek to get a mario!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes cos no one was saying anything about Derek. We love Derek ❤ But I think more likely the comments about Derek being too good for Mazda and the way Mario talks to him are what he read on here. He kept saying people were saying things about Derek to get a mario!
I really hate hearing people breaking up, but it would make my day to hear Derek had binned him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My favourite rant is when he goes on about his private life being private and he has the right to a private private life off o'the gram.

I love it because it's utter bollocks. His life is the gram. He does nothing without showing it but then rants that he has amazing life but can't/won't show it!
And that he doesnae need validation fae anybody!!!! Aye ok then pinnochio…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.