Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering did his sister get taught how to cook, by his mum 😳 I can't believe she served that. It looked like scrambled eggs, werthers, melted butter and water from a diarrhoea explosion. Bet his stomach is in bits.

Well, we all know what's coming....
Snapchat-1030417728.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He'll be hinting for someone to gift him tickets, because he's too tight to get his own.
Shocker, but he’s already bought them. For the matinee of course. Can’t be our past 6. We’ll have to get out @OhhBacon spreaf sheet!

Shocker, but he’s already bought them. For the matinee of course. Can’t be our past 6. We’ll have to get out @OhhBacon spreaf sheet!
My spelling in this 😂 Moira is rubbing off on me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is defo fuuuumin at us tattle bastards, he will be ragin that we've been slagging off Krystal chandeliers sunday roast, I think he's getting ready to rant about that's why he doesn't show his family because they'll get ripped on here! And he'll be that ragin the candy cane stickers that are on back to front will be getting ripped aff in a rage 🤣
Him and his family defo haven't moved with the times, they seem stuck in an old world, bingo, social club as a big night out, boiled dinners, local shops on a weekend, early nights, not to be rude but they seem a different social class to most normal folk. I don't mean poor by money standards, just in mental/social ways, that might come across snobby but I don't mean it like that, it's hard to put into words 😅 Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He is defo fuuuumin at us tattle bastards, he will be ragin that we've been slagging off Krystal chandeliers sunday roast, I think he's getting ready to rant about that's why he doesn't show his family because they'll get ripped on here! And he'll be that ragin the candy cane stickers that are on back to front will be getting ripped aff in a rage 🤣
Him and his family defo haven't moved with the times, they seem stuck in an old world, bingo, social club as a big night out, boiled dinners, local shops on a weekend, early nights, not to be rude but they seem a different social class to most normal folk. I don't mean poor by money standards, just in mental/social ways, that might come across snobby but I don't mean it like that, it's hard to put into words 😅 Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? 🤔
Backwards, inbred Hill billies?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
More Stacy than Gavin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He gets fair overexcited about Christmas doesn’t he? Pre children ah liked Christmas as much as the next person but ah couldn’t be bothered wae all the hype so we’d put oor tree up at the beginning o December and then fly off somewhere far flung for some winter sunshine. We’d dae oor Christmas shopping online on a beach somewhere and then fly hame wae a few days to go when Christmas songs etc was acceptable. Noo we have weins it’s actually lovely tae be a part of the buildup and hype. But if ah didn’t have them ah be demented wae all this tat. Especially this tree topper fur a hoose wae 2 grown adults. So aye.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He gets fair overexcited about Christmas doesn’t he? Pre children ah liked Christmas as much as the next person but ah couldn’t be bothered wae all the hype so we’d put oor tree up at the beginning o December and then fly off somewhere far flung for some winter sunshine. We’d dae oor Christmas shopping online on a beach somewhere and then fly hame wae a few days to go when Christmas songs etc was acceptable. Noo we have weins it’s actually lovely tae be a part of the buildup and hype. But if ah didn’t have them ah be demented wae all this tat. Especially this tree topper fur a hoose wae 2 grown adults. So aye.
Believe? Wow. Believe in the commercial side of it…. Or believe in Santa picking his xs jammies from primark?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ma Lovelies “BELIEVE” So Yea…

He’s no a fan of coffee, but BELIEVE 🙈

I’m dead 🙈🤣 what a wanker !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ on a bike mierdre is with wean ma luvlees or is it wan of his illiterate typos?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.