Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. A new shiny thread to come back to. Youse are spoiling us, na debates. I came oot of ma laine and had a few days in London and did actually think about Mazda a little bit. Namely that he would tit himself on the underground and the crowds in Leicester Square/Covent Garden etc would be too much for his basic witch nature, but he would have many a tale with lots of beak clutching for his menopausal mafia. #hesonlybeentoblackpool 😉 Mwah mwah 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh ma lovelies, I’ve been oot all weekend livin life as it should be and missed this new bespoke thread. I’ve just caught up and no word of a lie: I’ve been clutching ma beak with tears streaming down my face at youse all! 🤣

So much so that my maw (who’s staying with me for a few days 😬) came running through to check on me cos she thought I was crying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
WTAF is that
Just shown this to Mr Noseybonk to gauge his reaction to this ‘Sunday lunch” - reaction 1 to pic “Dirty bastards”. Reaction 2 to pic “I bet its that head with the annoying voice and big nose you watch. Me innocently “who?” Mr Noseybonk “you know ermm….. Marigold” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am deed ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just shown this to Mr Noseybonk to gauge his reaction to this ‘Sunday lunch” - reaction 1 to pic “Dirty bastards”. Reaction 2 to pic “I bet its that head with the annoying voice and big nose you watch. Me innocently “who?” Mr Noseybonk “you know ermm….. Marigold” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am deed ⚰
Mariogold. I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He was being cryptic, I've never trusted him, never liked him etc. Then it came out his sister and her man had a problem, his dick fell into someone else. Now he's round there like he never said anything.
His dick fell into someone else 😂 Jesus how much of a bucket fanny do these women have

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ma lovelies is that spam done in the air fryer on that plate 🤔. Is that a bespoke delicacy doon the shire.... Mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg, he no audience really.. The 35 people who bought the hobbycraft sleigh, krystals cupcake page and now this sad increase amount. I bet he promised this woman he'd make her a millionaire. I bet she bulk bought sweets from ebay, for the masses of lovelies she'd thought would come. I'd go as far as saying tattlers are the only ones viewing his stories! 😂
Screenshot_20211018_115724.jpg
Screenshot_20211018_115753.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never thought I'd see a meal that disgusted me so much I'd rather eat his stovies but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.