Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, been AWOL thanks to the bastard cold from hell and the weans being aff fur tattie week.

Just here to say isn't Marion a tit business rep? Advertising Halloween/autumn scents halfway through October. I'd be raging especially as he says HE DOESN'T LIKE THE SCENT BEING ADVERTISED. Plank.

Right am aff to put the smallest wean Doon and catch up on three weeks of Mario chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused.

The new Ava May Aroma scents are inspired by coffee. He doesn't like coffee (taste or smell) but it's fine because they don't actually smell like coffee when you burn them, so he likes the smell. But if you like coffee scents or if you're in a "coffee mood" then these will be right up your street.

Someone send help (and a strong coffee that doesn't smell like coffee plz) 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He is defo fuuuumin at us tattle bastards, he will be ragin that we've been slagging off Krystal chandeliers sunday roast, I think he's getting ready to rant about that's why he doesn't show his family because they'll get ripped on here! And he'll be that ragin the candy cane stickers that are on back to front will be getting ripped aff in a rage 🤣
Him and his family defo haven't moved with the times, they seem stuck in an old world, bingo, social club as a big night out, boiled dinners, local shops on a weekend, early nights, not to be rude but they seem a different social class to most normal folk. I don't mean poor by money standards, just in mental/social ways, that might come across snobby but I don't mean it like that, it's hard to put into words 😅 Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? 🤔
I thought the same, so buckle in lads! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused.

The new Ava May Aroma scents are inspired by coffee. He doesn't like coffee (taste or smell) but it's fine because they don't actually smell like coffee when you burn them, so he likes the smell. But if you like coffee scents or if you're in a "coffee mood" then these will be right up your street.

Craving a coffee now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is defo fuuuumin at us tattle bastards, he will be ragin that we've been slagging off Krystal chandeliers sunday roast, I think he's getting ready to rant about that's why he doesn't show his family because they'll get ripped on here! And he'll be that ragin the candy cane stickers that are on back to front will be getting ripped aff in a rage 🤣
Him and his family defo haven't moved with the times, they seem stuck in an old world, bingo, social club as a big night out, boiled dinners, local shops on a weekend, early nights, not to be rude but they seem a different social class to most normal folk. I don't mean poor by money standards, just in mental/social ways, that might come across snobby but I don't mean it like that, it's hard to put into words 😅 Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? 🤔
I'm very sorry I animated his Sunday boiled dinner*

*I'm not

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't a clue what that link is that he's on about either 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm confused.

Hen, he loast me when he said he hated Halloween decoration but thought the ghost charrum was beyoo-i-fu.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who put 50p in the head?

That “on this app” rant, was he trying to fit in as many Marionisms as possible for us? There’s alot to take in!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahahaha 🤣 who does he think he is!
“I’m out’”
Wee dick thinks he’s on Dragon’s Den. Mario Meaden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well ma lovelies, there was me away living life as it should and av came back to 9 pages of a new bespokely ordered to make thread! I'm screaming catching up, yous are aw pure dead brilliant the lot of yas! Anyway, back to ma ain lane a go, tattle isnae ma joab and I could gee it up like that *clicks fingers*

Tonsa love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.