Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on for ages!!!! was having a wee comma!!! . Can't! be! dealing! with his smug little face. Crabbit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Riddle me this folks.. what's the point in "supporting small businesses" if all they do is import tat from China and sell it on at a massive profit??
And to top it off, small businesses he can’t even pronounce the name of 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Ah'm feelin' a wee bit nasal...."
Mazda there are 47 threads here telling you how extra nasal you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stay in your aine Candy Cane Lane.

Is it just me, or are the candy canes on the candles the wrong way? Makes my teeth hurt looking at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it the way he's drying his bog brush hair, because it always looks like he's got a dent on the left side of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it the way he's drying his bog brush hair, because it always looks like he's got a dent on the left side of it 🤣
His little brushed forward bit, then the quiff. WHY. His 90s boyband hairdo kills me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Living life as he should be in his jamas and dressing gown aww cosy by 2pm on a Saturday. What a life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Persevering with the cheap gin and the nostalgia wave the day lovelies.
His little brushed forward bit, then the quiff. WHY. His 90s boyband hairdo kills me.
He's re-crapeted that flat mair often than he's changed his hairstyle.

He's changed his Christmas decs mair often than his hairstyle.

He's had mair letterboxes than hairstyles.

Bawbag!

• Haha
  • Heart
That throw back post. His tiny livingroom with so much clutter in it is literally like an obstacle course.
I was picturing them having to maneuver around the sofas, coffee table etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That throw back post. His tiny livingroom with so much clutter in it is literally like an obstacle course.
I was picturing them having to maneuver around the sofas, coffee table etc...
Him calling it a throwback is a bit of a stretch. He hasn’t even had it done a year has he? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.