Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why he’s buying so much tat though? Am I alone in that I’ve got a core set of decorations and yes I do buy a few bits and throw a few bits away that are looking old/tatty but no way every year am I re buying everything! I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ Back into ma lane I go ma lovelies.
No you aren’t alone - I’ve had the same disney themed tree for best part of 15 years - every time I go to florida I purchase more ornaments for it … I see it as an investment

Reactions: 15
Mario Thatcher. I think the hair suits him. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Somebody catch me up ma lovelies…where has his not Halloween(aye it is) shite gone?
Oot the windae, like baby gurl Rayn. (I'm practically Scottish now ma lovelies)
It's Christmas in a few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Gorgeous, impressive, beautiful ‘Candy cane lane‘ sign £10
Classy, gorgeous, stunning, lovely glass candle holders £22.90 postage £3.95

Christmas £320.92 + £37.85 = £358.77
Plus Autumn and Fire = £1251.96

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My husband wears shorts for work all year round as it’s hot where he works. Would love to see Marian call him a twit 🤛🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Marion calling people that wear shorts in the winters twats… has he looked at what he wears all year round?

I wear shorts in the winter if I’m out walking because they’re comfy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.