Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody mess with him today...Ooooh he's hard.

Hope he's been reading here to make him that way 🤣
Naebudy mess wae Marion Ferris er there, knows a gay that knows a gay know? harder than ma last shite. bet she lost the fuhl hoos at the mecca tae auld senga again that's how she's crabbit 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Marlon, using the c word? You need tae get some class hen there is nae excuse for language like that from a lassie such as yerself :eek: I sincerely hope there were nae temper tantrums during the food shoap, remember its no your shoap so your rules dont come intae it. I think you need to get aw cosy this weekend and crack oot the cheeseless cheeseboards sounds like its been a tough week what with autumn ending and aw that. Don't worry though a new day of Christmas dawn is almost upon us love and candy canes to you ma lovelie xx

Marlon's rule book for any lovelies wondering:

NAE debates
Ma page...ma rules
Smell the wealth
Spine bright like a diamond
Live your lifes!
If you see a nikita dug, don't worry, it canny see you...so stay in yer ane lane dont go oan a dug jurnee like I did
Get yersel some class, home bargains usually have some in the form of bespoke tat
So aye and so forth you get the point ma luvlies mwah mwah lots of potato hearts to yas xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve not been on here for a while - but I needed to come on just to say - why oh why would you take down your autumn decor when autumn has only just arrived!!!??? I mean he is now putting his Christmas decs up in 14 days - does that mean he will be taking them down on the 12th December?
he is an absolute moron he really is!!!

Cleaning with Moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is he going to go out this morning for a fry up after the last 2 dinners he's had?? He's almost 40 if he eats like that for another 10 years he will be lucky to see 50. Mario hen get yourself down to Marks and get yourself some bespoke fruit n veg with Deeks discount. You will add years to your life my lovely. Think of all the extra tat you will be able to buy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mr Margrit just said after seeing this, he needs filled in another way. Vile.
I just can't faddum why he decants his washing powder/softener into glass bottles? We aw know he doesn't frequent 'package free' shops tae top up his bottles (far too boujee for our Maz) so he is essentially buying his usual brand from the supermarket, transferring the contents into his bespoke bottles and then chucking the plastic straight in the bin? Help me understand!! What's the point? 🥴

• Haha
I just can't faddum why he decants his washing powder/softener into glass bottles? We aw know he doesn't frequent 'package free' shops tae top up his bottles (far too boujee for our Maz) so he is essentially buying his usual brand from the supermarket, transferring the contents into his bespoke bottles and then chucking the plastic straight in the bin? Help me understand!! What's the point? 🥴
The size of them silly glass bottles as well mean a whole bottle of softener and box of powder won’t fit in them at once, so he’s also having to store the left overs, as well as the glass shite! 😂 what a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Its all for the gram guys 🙈 couldn't make it up, lives in a toatie wee flat and decants into pointless glass jars so twice the shite to store 🙄 mazda give your head a wobble pal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
l
It's all for the Gram ma lovely now get yourself some class. All the others do it too Hunch etc and I agree absolutely pointless. Plus you have the cost of the glass bottles and labels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Salt n Soup for dinner again lovelies. Will we ever see the pumpkin bowls or were they returned to Next for a bespoke refund?

• Haha
Salt n Soup for dinner again lovelies. Will we ever see the pumpkin bowls or were they returned to Next for a bespoke refund?
I reckon that’s why he took it all down so early. He had to get it returned within the 30 day widnae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How much more shite is he seriously going to buy? They won’t be able to move in the postage stamp for bloody candy canes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.