Cleaning with Mario #47 Candy cane Mario you’re insane you even want to have a wean...so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't faddum why he decants his washing powder/softener into glass bottles? We aw know he doesn't frequent 'package free' shops tae top up his bottles (far too boujee for our Maz) so he is essentially buying his usual brand from the supermarket, transferring the contents into his bespoke bottles and then chucking the plastic straight in the bin? Help me understand!! What's the point? 🥴
I can't understand either. He's just copied from Hinch and Solomon. And the amount of washing he does he must refill them twice a week! 🙄

About time you invested in a decent toaster, Maz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
£15.96 for the candy cane tree picks for the tracker. 4 doesn't seem enough for the tree though, so maybe they're going to end up in a boujee bouquet for the bendy-legged console tables Wonder if he's sneakily used BHSH 10% discount???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone just confirm, is Maz delighted with his purchases? Cause I’m not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't understand either. He's just copied from Hinch and Solomon. And the amount of washing he does he must refill them twice a week! 🙄

About time you invested in a decent toaster, Maz
Why is he eating his toast like this! This way you only get 2 bits, I'd rather have 4🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure what I’m more excited for?

The big Tacky Christmas reveal on November 1st or the massive come down he will be on by November 6th ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Eh who's in charge of the tat count?!! We must b up at 2k. And that's just with what he's admitting to!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure what I’m more excited for?

The big Tacky Christmas reveal on November 1st or the massive come down he will be on by November 6th ☺
We huv so many jurnees to get thru this year ma luvlee ...so aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We huv so many jurnees to get thru this year ma luvlee ...so aye hens
As excited as he gets for his “amazing reveals”, at the same time he must dread them because he knows he is going to get ripped to shreds on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Literally popping into see what the total for Christmas tat is up to!!
How many candy canes does one hobbit need??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's gone from polishing truncheons, to wanking off candy canes 🥴 someone please make him stop he's ruining Xmas! I saw some candy canes in B&M the other day and I shuddered 🤢🧑‍🎄 they stayed on the shelf

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t understand why he’s buying so much tat though? Am I alone in that I’ve got a core set of decorations and yes I do buy a few bits and throw a few bits away that are looking old/tatty but no way every year am I re buying everything! I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ Back into ma lane I go ma lovelies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why he’s buying so much tat though? Am I alone in that I’ve got a core set of decorations and yes I do buy a few bits and throw a few bits away that are looking old/tatty but no way every year am I re buying everything! I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ Back into ma lane I go ma lovelies.
nope not alone! I buy a new bauble every year, usually from our local garden centre that does amazing Christmas stuff. Other than that everything is the same each year.

Didn’t he say he was so busy the next two weekends? Yet he’s done nothing all day but shower and put on new pjs:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
nope not alone! I buy a new bauble every year, usually from our local garden centre that does amazing Christmas stuff. Other than that everything is the same each year.

Didn’t he say he was so busy the next two weekends? Yet he’s done nothing all day but shower and put on new pjs:ROFLMAO:
Ma lovelie, he’s only just sat down in his arse. Must have forgotten he sat down to have his tea and toast earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can never be arsed putting up a tree let alone turning my hoose into Santa’s grotto! Mainly because I’m never in my hoose in the month of December because I’m living my life as it should and I don’t have any weans that need to see 1,000 candy canes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah should huv kent he’d be a ‘chillax’ person. He sounded like a wee auld yin in a care home there wae his blanket, soup oan and trying no tae nap as he’ll never sleep the night. He’s going tae be crabbit the morn.

• Haha
Riddle me this folks.. what's the point in "supporting small businesses" if all they do is import tat from China and sell it on at a massive profit??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.