Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
I thought his talent was managing to fit through his front door with that massive head of his

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Pabsy

Mah lovelies! I just popped into b&m the day and I had the entire Christmas section all tae mahsel. I had to reframe mahself from buying the whole wee shop but I didnae. Anyway have a cosy day lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Still can't get over he said an actual wooden tray had a wooden effect. Mate, it's real wood you Plank.

*paints couple of stripes of paint on a wooden sleigh*

*decides I now have a talent*

Bow down bitchez

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love how he is calling the Lays crisps “holiday crisps” like he has ever been abroad in his life 😂

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Hurt his neck doing wit??? He’s got nae content and making up shit about he’s no well. Get tae bed ya fanny!
He has been jumping in and oot of the seasonal laines, sped out of Autumn into Halloween then straight onto Christmas. He has given himself bespoke whiplash, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Babybail93

VIP Member
Aw lovelie ah think we’re in for sum jurney along Clutch Ma Beak Lane!
Can any of the Original Marion fans tell us the main highlights tae look oot for? Other than:
Cosy!
Festive!
Candles oan! And so forth.
His “Boy Wonder” highlight shows how awful he speaks to Derek. Also check out the one where Ava May visited him by surprise. He comes out the toilet saying he’s got the shits and clutching his stomach. We all think he’d just done a massive stinking jobby just as she knocked on the cell door 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
He must have such a sad life to constantly be wishing it away. Can’t enjoy balmy summer nights as he wants an autumn “jurney”. We are barely in autumn and he wants it to be Christmas. No sooner will his tree go up he will be hiding Easter eggs. I cannae keep up. I barely know what day it is half the time and he’s confusing me 😂😂

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Today must go on the wiki. Only oor Mario could reveal that sky are robbing him blind on the day they've given every single other account a free TV. But he's not bitter, he hates them. 😂 😭

Ok, so it should've been "their new release".

And I thought using "youse" interchangeably for "you" and "use" was bad.
He's from Ardrossan, which he spells adrossan. 😂 I don't think there's a single post or story without many spelling and grammar mistakes.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Margrit has just given us a small glimpse of Christmas at his own hoose. 🤭 Is it you, or Mr Margrit dressed as santa ma lovelie?

*runs off laughing*
Oft ma lovelie, Mr Margrit and I are too pished on Christmas Eve to even contemplate a game of hide the sausage.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I’ve got visions of me having to goto Beruit on 6th November to see the big Christmas reveal in person. Obv I’ll take photos for aw you trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello ma lovelies, just putting ma favourite wee parts of the speed clean up. I particularly loved the foot pumping action. And the wee gaze out the window. The slippers on his little footsies. And his arse in Christmas pj's. The back of the head which resembles a thumb.
Screenshot_20211009_110253.jpg
Screenshot_20211009_110418.jpg
Screenshot_20211009_110349.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Ok so I’m not cleaner ( it’s not ma Joab!!) but surely you don’t mop a bathroom FIRST then go on to mop the rest of the house with the same mop! 😳🤢
And why wear gloves to clean the toilet if you then continue wearing them while cleaning the shower and touching your towel :sick: and this is his ACTUAL job

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32