Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Can't believe the knocking-40-year-old psychopath has got Christmas Eve boxes for him and his fella. What an absolute whopper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Babybail93

VIP Member
He was looking for these vibes? Who is going to break it to him he has neither a porch nor driveway?
479ED0D8-47FF-4373-B91C-94CFFE166CD6.jpeg

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
D006022D-4D33-483C-B855-285E0901F85A.jpeg
6E91D831-724D-42E0-8AFD-BA9FE53A8284.jpeg

My favourite moments from that speed clean. I don’t know what he smelt but it must have reeked…. Mario is literally shaped like a huge finger from the side

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I cannae wait to see the Christmas Eve pictures. Both the wee hobbits in their red pjs, next to the candy cane themed tree, pretending to be surprised at what is in their Christmas Eve boxes 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone living in Paisley, care to do a welfare check? I'm concerned that water, has burst through the bespoke panelling and our poor fair maiden is trapped.
IMG_20211012_101341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
I've just realised we've also got the Hannah Wax advent calendar reveal to look forward to. Who remembers last year? 25 days of literally a picture of a piece of wax and it's wee box. Nae description just day 1 wax, day 2 wax, and so on. Cannae wait 🕯

• Haha
  • Sick

HulaHannah

VIP Member
So, anyone doing anything nice for valentine's?
I'm sitting here deciding whether we are inviting people for an Easter meal and going to visit 6 B&M and 2 Home Bargains tomorrow on the hunt for mini eggs. I may start looking for a Father's Day present too, Mother's Day is already under my bed. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I've had the best few days, I'm behind with everything because of this wee crazy bastard. My husband has told me that lately, it's taking us 2 hours to watch a 30 minute programme, because I'm too busy watching some lunatic woman banging on about Christmas. 😭 The Christmas eve boxes, my god, I can't fucking breathe! The bed. The fucking bed, I'm suprised its not in the downstairs flat, with all that shit, there's a pissing cat carrier under there ffs. This is apparently not a paradoy account. This is not a TV programme. Yet I feel we should be paying for this content, but it's free. It's been a week, ma lovelies. Who knows what will tomorrow will bring. I'm thinking a giant sleigh to go in the hallway. A bespoke santa plate to leave cookies on. A wee milk bottle for Santa to drink. View attachment 793335
Do you think he leaves milk, cookies and a carrot out on Christmas Eve? I bet he’s does!

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Afternoon my fellow tattle trolls. Well I don’t know where to start the day after the montage he treatit us tae on this day of dawn.
Thanks for the tip Mario to use a different cloth for the toilet. I was just using the kitchen tea towel around the bowl and then using it to dry the dishes 🙄🙄
And good to know that bespoke made to order company “couldn’t wait” to make his order. They had obviously been sitting around waiting for the King of Tat to notice them and message them directly. Obviously gushing at the gusset that he finally asked them to knit a crappy Xmas deco. 😂😂😂
Started a diet - crabbit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello ma lovelies, I'll have youse all know, she's back with a bang and by god she never let us down. I shall be playing this song in every wee bit of my stories, so take a seat and get some class. Mae page, mae rhools, nae debates about that.
IMG_20211015_161206.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
View attachment 798182
I don’t understand why they always seem to be having issues with Sky not working. I’ve had sky for probably the best part of 15 years and could count on one hand the amount of issues I’ve had! They’re being robbed at £120 a month too. Bet they never try and change their package at the end of contracts. Him saying they’ve been with every provider can only indicate that they’ve got some sort of problem rather than the problem being with Sky?? He’s such a ducking Cunt, not big on tv, who’s he trying to kid!
So their bill is £120 a month but he doesn't foot it? So wee derek is paying £120 a month then on his own so mazda can watch hocus pocus on repeat? I'm sorry but that is a pisstake, the fact he pays fuck all towards it yet he can buy halloween tat day in day out??? He is one hateful wee fucker :m

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37