Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Ma luvlees mildred is like a human advent calendar...everyday he is giving us material to pish oorselfs ...wee delroy m ust be permanently stoned oot of his pea brain to allow this behaviour

Anyway back intae ma ain lane all cozy and boujee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Sloppys

VIP Member
watch for laughs on his highlights and its at the end, you will not be dissappointed
I’ve just watched his for the laughs highlight (clutching ma beak and wipes away fake tear 😂) but anyway, these screenshots have made me question the dyson hairdryer even more?! Look at the state of it. (I’m in no way shaming him for hair loss/baldness - but why spend hundreds on the hairdryer)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Imagine Instagram being down was the end of it forever? What would Mario do? How would he show his lovelies his tat new Christmas theme?

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Although rippin the pish out of Marion is obv our fave pastime, when you stop to think about it, he really is such a sad, strange little man. It’s quite depressing 😕 all that Christmas tat bought months before Christmas when they’ve already got every inch of that bedsit filled with crap they don’t need! Just use what you’ve got, Mario!! Wasteful little turd. And those fucking Christmas Eve boxes!!! If anything was going to convince someone that he is a parody account, it’s that.

• Haha
Baby girl Rayn HATES him 😂😝
She adores Deek 😍
You’re so right ma lovely, I hate the bas****! Wish Daddy Deek would send him back tae Adrossan! But got my own back, done a shite on his hall vinyl and he nearly stood in it. Threw his neck oot! Next time it’ll be on his Premier Inn pillow. “But anyways we plod on”

• Haha
  • Heart
So let me get this straight, now I’ve finally watched all his stories with the sound on. *before* last Christmas, he was *already* planning THIS Christmas’s theme?
He’s not dressing Harrods Christmas window display! He doesn’t have to plan 2 years in advance. What is the matter with the man? What the hell does Derek really think? Or is he just too stoned to realise what’s happening?
Derek's been completely drugged to oblivion. Marian will make sure of that. Poor wee Deek doesn't know what day it is, let alone what month it is. Marian's probably told him it's Dec 10th, and Deek has no reason to doubt this absolute fucking insanity.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He does not have a migraine. I suffer with migraines (so aye) and when I have one I can’t bear any sound or light or my husband breathing. He may have a headache (Deek you are saved the night mate) but does not have a migraine. It’s like folk saying they have “a wee touch of the flu” when they hsve a cold. Still crabbit
If he had a migraine he wouldn’t be able to look at his phone let alone make a video. He’s got a sore head because he’s dehydrated, his fucking lips confirm that.

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The bread on his sandwich is the wrong way round...who would do this? Why would you do this? You match the bread right? Curved with curved and then straight corners with corners?
Looks like only about three bars of his toaster works an all this toaster does not understand the assignment. Mebbe it’s cos it’s been pulled out 3/4 the way on the falbon worktop but the bread is still bread then there’s a bespokely made line where the fucker’s started working. Next time you’re in Wilko mario pick yersel a new one up stride straight past the £25 bauble ya wee tat addict!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm in utter shock that an account called Cleaning with Mario, doesn't have time to clean and upload. How can he not have time? He works a couple of hours and has no kids. He doesn't cook! It's like shopping consumes his time. I think Derek was made to stand outside the front door while Marion cleaned, or was sent for cheese and lays, for a soiling of the clean sheet ceremony, tonight.

View attachment 801901
Oooo a wee bespoke walking stick for wee awld lady Marion
I think it's fucking disgusting. Like something your kid made in school and you gotta say "oh wow thanks!" 😂

Mario or your nan?

What the fuck are thoseeeeee 😭😭😭
His gomping long toes are like fingers.

• Haha

WookieCookie

Ma lovelies wit's happened. I went doon tae ma cousins fur a few bespoke boujjee drinks n suddenly it's Xmas eve box reveal night. Hiv a been kidnapped in a delorean by Marty McFly n it's noo Xmas Wtf ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel the need to stick up for Castelvicchi. It really is a lovely wee chippy & the owners are fab. God knows what he does to make the food look so peely wally and unappetising.

I feel I need to go there tomoro just to take a proper photo 🤣🤣

Away back tae ma ain lain noo. 💎🥔🍁
Somebody's already beaten you to it ma lovelie 💎💎💎
IMG_20211005_224052.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Maybe he has opened the wardrobe and all the tat of the day he hoards has fallen on top of him ma lovely? here's hoping 😁

😂 😂 It's been a while since I read the wiki thing with all his golden moments, I am deceased at him calling an Akita dog, a Nikita dog 😂 I missed that journey but I am picturing it, took my all to not burst out laughing in work here, clutching ma beak all the same, doing a 3 point turn back into my own hens, tons a love x
And here he is, the bespoke hero of the hour ❤ ❤ ❤
Screenshot_20211011-171053_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Non of you lovelies are going to convince me that Mario is anything other than a parody account!!! 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hilarious… but surely not real!!

allthat shite.. I’ve got 3 kids and I’ve bought nothing! They don’t even have Xmas eve boxes or personalised pj’s!! 🤣🤣
Your children sound neglected to me if you have not purchased an Xmas eve box for them

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love that he has got onto the cooncillor to sort out the damp. Didn’t really give the cooncil anytime to sort it before he’s on one, grassing everyone up! Little cunt. Bet he was such a snitch at school.

• Haha
  • Heart