Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Doesn’t like Halloween.

Fills house with pumpkins, the symbol of Halloween.

I cannot with this prick anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Sloppys

VIP Member
He needs help. He has a serious spending addiction. All to try and keep up with the insta huns who want nothing to do with him. I live in a 3 bedroom house (smell the wealth) and I wouldn’t have room for all this shit he’s buying.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Christ ave no long started following Marion and we’ve sped right through Autumn and noo we’re on tae Christmas. Ave no even picked ma pumpkin yet.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Well I decorated my school stage with the bespoke fishy leaves today and ma wee class lived their lives as it should be and sang their hearts oot at our harvest assembly. The wealth and fish could be smelt fur miles around. Got ma feet up noo, eatin criss and drinkin joos ready fur ma week aff. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I hope someone in the sky call centre with the powers to halt accounts, have a wee watch of his meltdown about sky yesterday and just cut him off for the craic :m

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Like why is no one saying to him that he’s making a complete arse of himself with stuff like personalised pyjamas and Christmas Eve boxes for men in their late 30’s. If I had a fanny it would be bone dry.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Red and white to sit your red and white gonk on top? Now I’m no craftsman’s like Marion but surely it would’ve been better without any paint?
He’s like a kid. When my daughter went through a purple phase - everything had to be purple! She would only eat food if surrounded by pickled beetroot 🙄🙄. She was 6 at the time so we let it run it’s course. He’s nearly bloody 40. I mean really….. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve got an permanent frown on my face after watching those stories. Christmas Eve boxes, I can’t even... if my other half said to me heres a Christmas Eve box for you, he’d be fucking out that door faster than one of Marions bespoke IBS bouts! I honestly can’t get over how much money he pisses up the wall on crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Babybail93

VIP Member
Do we think he’s having another comma (sulk)?
He’s on a come down. He shot his bolt too soon with the autumn shite and now he has nothing to show off about. Rinse and repeat the week after he has shown his Christmas shite on the 6th November. Yes, the SIXTH OF NOVEMBER 😩

• Haha

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

Whoever sold them their sky package must've been laughing when wee Deek ordered it, £120 while he's in contract? They saw him coming. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Any further sign of wain adoption jurnee? My fiancé and I are looking into adoption now and I'd be interested to see what Marion does so we can do the opposite

• Haha
  • Heart

Dove88

"Whoever" has messaged him has caught exclamationmarkinitis. Sadly, there's no known cure.

• Haha

Dove88

Ma phones been in the drawer ma lovelies, this is just a hoabie for me, it's no ma joab, am living ma life to the fullest in ma cosy Halloween Christmas Easter bonnet hoose. A gajillion o you lovelies messaged me, but am abzalootley fine, am just in a comma right now. Ma comma, ma rules. Nae debates.

• Haha