Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
you are right lovely, it didn’t disappoint. I’m just raging that Nikita the Akita didn’t catch up with him him :ROFLMAO:
Also, as I watched that highlight. I couldn’t stop thinking about his dyson that he uses on this head, he’s near bald, them 5 strands of hair would be dry 2 minds after getting out of the shower. :mView attachment 805591

Ah I posted I saw your post, similar post to you my love, good minds think alike, he’s absolutely delusional 😂 All I could think watching that highlight was he needs to go to turkey and get a hair transplant! Anyway, back in my own lane I go. Aye! Tons a love xx mwah mwah
He’d have enough money for one if he stopped buying all the shite he does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Random thought ma lovelies whilst I am still playing catch up….. when Marion dresses his hobbit hole like a school hall during harvest festival, or buys Willie wonka xmas decs with the spending power of a kardashian, do you think he justifies it with the little wee voice in his head that says….
View attachment 799405

Can I come as his cupboard molesting mate Ma Rendall, complete with a comedy ginger wig and psychotic eyes 👀
😂 Are you in the gingers ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Good morning ma lovlies. Sorry I have been having a comma for a few days as my beloved gran passed away.... ive just had a catch up and you have all cheered me up no end 🤣

So Mario, who doesn't read here has all of a sudden made a cleaning video?? If you can call it cleaning, wiping around things and hoovering around things instead of moving stuff out the way to hoover properly!!

LMAO at the thumb shaped heed comments. Did anyone notice his long toe nails?? 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6