Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
He does not have a migraine. I suffer with migraines (so aye) and when I have one I can’t bear any sound or light or my husband breathing. He may have a headache (Deek you are saved the night mate) but does not have a migraine. It’s like folk saying they have “a wee touch of the flu” when they hsve a cold. Still crabbit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

liltatling

VIP Member
Ooo getting up at 7am to post some cleaning content after my comment yesterday about him not doing any cleaning for a cleaning account. Rilled him right up...I'll get back in my ain lain 💎
Some nice potato and leek soup to look forward to.
Ingredients:
1 leek
Half a potato 🥔
4 oxo cubes
All of one of these:
Screenshot_20211009-131453_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Is it even Christmas if he ditches the "Hello ma lovelies" tree topper though?? Why couldn't he paint that red instead?

This hoose thread believes............you're a ⚾👝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone checked out AvaMay’s stories? She’s in Edinburgh and storied she had lunch at the Witchery… caviar starter…smell the wealth there, poor wee Marion didn’t even get an invite. I’ll get back in my ain lane the noo 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I am getting p'd off that he has been told his flat is getting demolished and he's not giving two fks he's still spending on unnecessary rubbish. Don't worry us taxpayers will sort you out a new house 👊. Does anyone else know a man of that age who has nothing to show and works a few hours a day it totally baffles me. I worked more than him when I had 2 babies to look after and back full time as soon as I could as I had a MORTGAGE to pay so I could never get that letter saying my house was being demolished
We think the demolition was called off hen. All they’re doing now is painting the outside and washing the widnaes. He knows he is stuck in that shit hole until he comes out in his ply wood box. His dreams of 2 external doors have been shattered! So aye

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Afternoon all this is my first venture into Mario thread land but I watched his stories this morning and what an odd little article he is! I have 4 kids and a Xmas eve box has never graced my home. Im still trying to avoid Halloween in the shops and after being made redundant during covid I’m fully ostriching Christmas this year.
he is a wet wipe but I fear I won’t be able to stop watching now. It’s like a bizarre comedy

• Haha
  • Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, now I’ve finally watched all his stories with the sound on. *before* last Christmas, he was *already* planning THIS Christmas’s theme?
He’s not dressing Harrods Christmas window display! He doesn’t have to plan 2 years in advance. What is the matter with the man? What the hell does Derek really think? Or is he just too stoned to realise what’s happening?

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
B261E5D3-2CCA-481A-9E36-2058FA5FEEEF.jpeg

A rough price of how much they cost…
The reviews aren’t very good. My favourite is “they look like ping pong balls” 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
No wonder no companies want to work with him. He’s a fucking loony.
Av been guvn this vt from skye. Now ma lovelies, skye are useless, don't youse the. When Derek doesn't pay the bill they cut us off.
These newe TV frome skye is called skye glaze. The new skye glass means you don't have to have any boxes or leads. It doesn't fit in my media wall, and I don't like it as much as my TV projector screen. But I've thrown out my new TV I got three months ago, what am I like.
My new contract with sky is only £182 per month. Bargain. Hit the link to have your bill raised by sky, just put mariosamug for 20% increase.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I want to know what situation arises where you need an emergency Christmas card

Also, for the Christmas eve boxes surely a nicer thing to do would be to each fill the others with surprises and swap them Christmas eve. Then again imagine Mario stamping his wee size 5 hoof if Derek didn't get red pjs, did you know he's daein a red candy cane theme? So aye

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I feel the need to stick up for Castelvicchi. It really is a lovely wee chippy & the owners are fab. God knows what he does to make the food look so peely wally and unappetising.

I feel I need to go there tomoro just to take a proper photo 🤣🤣

Away back tae ma ain lain noo. 💎🥔🍁

• Haha
  • Heart
That's Mario's entire social life and most of the content of his brain down.
IS HE COSY THO I'M WORRIED.
Also the washing machine didn't fit. Mr Dayn has said some very unkind things to me.
Youse needs to tell Mr Dayn to stay in his ain lane, and if it cannae fit, youse needs to put it under your bed and order another one ma lovelie, smell the wealth.

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
OMG my very first tattle thread ever!! I’m always humble and will be chanting youse aw on from the rooftops I’ll be out in the morning at Home Bargains buying you all Xmas tat in the theme nae taste and personalised jim jams for all.

• Haha
  • Heart