Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
We like to play Dawn did all the work, prep and prezzies and is now pissed off. 😂
Christmas Eve at our house is me getting pissed with the kids whilst they get ready to go clubbing (I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom! God love them they keep me young) 😂 then I pick an argument with the husband, eat my weight in mince pies and them weird creamy crispy cheese ball things and fall asleep with heartburn. Nae an xmas Eve box in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand, why the fuck do two grown men need Christmas Eve boxes… also they know every fucking thing in the bastard boxes 📦🤡 I just can’t falom any of this ma lovelies 😩….. so AYE 🙄

💎🤡📦🎅🏿🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 46

muscadet

Chatty Member
I saw Deek walking past Tesco paisley tonight in his wee PlayStation hoodie and a body warmer god love him, my 11 year old wouldn’t be seen dead in a PlayStation hoodie 🤦🏼‍♀️ He loooked like he was going to meet his dealer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

#collab

Hello my lovelies
Was just having a wee look at bespoke fireplaces on Wayfair and came across this picture.
Think I’ve seen this room somewhere before… 😂😂🤔
24B12A0D-A73F-42D7-95C5-47463FC80D00.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Runforestrun

VIP Member
LADS!!!

I’ve only gone and got mesel a wee bespoke VIP status so aye and so forth! Joos and criss round mine (but no ratching in ma cupboards) 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hello ma lovelies, I'm on myself a little wee candy cane jurney, let me tell you that, in this dayn of dawn, there'll be nae debates on ma page, I'll have crissmus in autumn and so forth, so stay in yer ain laine, cos I pay fuhl rhent ma lovelie. Ah treatit masel to this gawjus bespoke suit, so take a seat and get some class, so aye. Youse is all jelouse.
IMG_20211010_162657.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Poptart

VIP Member
Hes like that fucking park catalogue that advertises Christmas 2023 before we've had Christmas 2021!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Whats this wee nitwit on about his brand? Ava may slaps your name on some wax that's no your brand. And the scent is black orchid its not even your scent its bloody Tom Ford!
Why the fuck would anyone want a wax burner with his name on it? After the last 24 hours I’m starting to wonder whether I took an acid at the weekend and only now feeling the effects!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Babybail93

VIP Member
I thought the idiot didn't like pumpkin flavoured things or coffee?!
That’s just for show ma lovely. It’s filled with Rola Cola really.

I mean, this is the man who has a Dyson hairdryer for 3 pubes on his heed. It’s all for show

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks to our lovely @Skyflier6727 for this bespoke thread with the most likes. So aye. Chanting you on hen

184CD7C3-B75A-4B0E-AF67-767D832C52BE.jpeg

What a week we have had ma lovelies! He is still spending like nobodies business. Although the last few days he seems to have ramped it up to next level. He had the shits after a ”spicy very hot” curry. Has forgotten all about autumn now and straight into Christmas. On the 3rd of October……..

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, now I’ve finally watched all his stories with the sound on. *before* last Christmas, he was *already* planning THIS Christmas’s theme?
He’s not dressing Harrods Christmas window display! He doesn’t have to plan 2 years in advance. What is the matter with the man? What the hell does Derek really think? Or is he just too stoned to realise what’s happening?
I don’t know about everyone else but I chuck up the same old Xmas decos year in year out. I’ve had the same “theme” (ie Xmas) since we moved into our present house. Only thing we do is buy a new bauble for the tree every year. And I got sucked into Xmas Eve boxes for the youngest ones as if I didn’t “I was the worst mother ever” 😂 Usually I wear that badge with pride but even I’m a pushover at Xmas

• Haha
  • Heart