Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Mario could do a bit of modelling too, adverts for his bespoke scent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

YouOkHunx

It's not "obvs" it's AVA Mazda when you have about 27 different candle brands in that postage stamp 😂

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I think he knows fine well everyone’s promoting sky and he’s just angry that he’s not getting any of the action so instead of trying to be a “normal” influencer he’s slating sky hoping they will cut him a deal.. which they won’t! I doubt he actually pays £120 for it another lie from him. He’s just looking for someone to give him a good offer, the fact he would go nuts if he was paying yet is quite happy for d to pay it says it all about him. Sorry I’ll go back to lurking now
Welcome and don't leave so soon

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
My highlight is Mazdas Scrooge like gift giving, yet expects extravagant gifts from others. I remember he bought his mum £5 stripper shoes 👠, and bought wee Deek a personalised PlayStation controller, which eagle eyed trolls on here worked out was a £1.99 sticker that goes onto your existing controller.
He bragged about receiving Gucci trainers and a belt, but the trainers looked suss and were never found on their website 👀😉.
Then he is oot at the shops on Boxing Day or 27th to “treat Masel”. Sorry if others have said all this ma lovely, I haven’t caught up yet.
Tight little fucker isn't he.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Proper Fagin hook nose isn’t it? 🎶you’ve got to pick a pocket or two!🎶
He could pick pickles oot the jar with that beak 😜

I bet he uses those fibres men put in their hair to thicken it.
My friends son uses it, and it's amazing stuff.

• Haha

Vancey

Chatty Member
Im not believing for a second 36 baubles were £10, he's on the wind up
I found the same brand on Amazon (only difference were the gold bits at the top rather than silver. £7 approx for 6.
Then again, if he got them discounted it’s because they look like ping pong balls
[/QUOTE]
That's why he has zero trace of them. No company name, email, receipt or charge to his bank. He is one mad bastard, head full of shite

• Haha