Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Am crossing ma strangler fingers that wee derek does a 1-2 1-2 Deek here wee Instagram takeover again ma lovelies it was the highlight of ma sad little life although he’s a lot on already dealin with the oot box
I love youse, Alan ma lovelie. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I'd assume from that ruling that basically it is a risk for anyone to have a ring doorbell in flats, etc. with communal areas rather than private property if it's coverage picks up any neighbours. And I know that the ICO recommend turning off any audio recording on CCTV so that you cannot pick up neighbours, so another Ring nono in a block of flats with communal areas.

As for the damp thing...say he rushes the council out to fix any leak (assuming he's on top floor and roof related - I missed the complaining so not sure if was damp leaking in from top and therefore council issue, or if it is condensation/damp that may be getting trapped in his house as a result of his living/use and therefore his fault if they've provided shower fans and adequate windows, working heating,etc), esp if there was no permission sought, if they want to rip out the panelling and media wall to check, do they have any responsibility to restore?

Booboo76

VIP Member
He's holding that candy cane backwards 🤣🤣🤣 the stripes are on the otherside.....I'm done he's got to be a parody account there's just no way he's this stupid 🤣🤣🤣
Aw that was bugging me too, I bet he displays it that way come Christmas, idiot! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Ooooo, this could spark a debate, nae debates 😀😀

I use the same mop, but change the water between rooms. Never use huge amounts of water in my bucket for this reason.

Would've been more acceptable if he'd run the flash mop over the bathroom after doing his high footfall hall then back over with the spin mop in the bathroom after doing the kitchen.

However you do yours, his method is eeeewwww :sick:
Ma debates ma lovelie!! It’s not ma Joab!! 😳

• Haha

iris8

I actually like his eyebrows. Im thinking of getting mine microbladed so might use this as inspo :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha my ex late mother in law (??) used to say Im black affronted. She was from Bonnybridge. Blast from the past
Bonnybridge, near me. 😎

Some of my work mates say “couldn’t paint a red neck on her/him”

Reactions: 8

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Dear God where to start?
How does he even know of LAYS? He will be posting those menus you get in Spain with pictures of the food on next.
And is he actually paying someone's salary in Sky ? £120 per month get tae fuck. Im in Ireland where Sky is a massive rip off an
Can someone explain the "there new realise"?

It's frightening how illiterate he is.
ma lovelie, u get the gist 🤪🤪

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Is that imbecile at my favourite place, The Dome?!. He's not worthy to grace it with his presence if he is! 😡