Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, I'm on myself a little wee candy cane jurney, let me tell you that, in this dayn of dawn, there'll be nae debates on ma page, I'll have crissmus in autumn and so forth, so stay in yer ain laine, cos I pay fuhl rhent ma lovelie. Ah treatit masel to this gawjus bespoke suit, so take a seat and get some class, so aye. Youse is all jelouse. View attachment 803451
Them sleeves look a bit Lang wor maz likes a cool wrist journee so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SuzyE

VIP Member
He says constantly “he neeeds a night oot” so what’s stopping him? Go out then you daft hobbit!
That's just what I've come to say.
If he had some real friends in his life instead of virtual or other influencers, because l can only think Derek can't be arsed to go out unless it's to that cafe for fish and chips 🙄

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He actually did time it against his GHD one. 2.5 mins for GHD one, 19 seconds for Dyson with loads of heat protection products purchased too (and a whole 3 minutes just leaving it to the air no doubt).
A whole 2.5 mins with the GHD one? That’s no time at all, He is honestly tapped 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Vancey

Chatty Member
I doubt D barely knows where he’s at most of the time, does he even know Mazza at all, bless his wee cute soul🥰
He’s baked to FUCK 24/7 & I don’t blame him one bit 😂🙈
It's called survival, so good on him🤣
Wouldn't you love him to go out one night and bring a crowd of lads back for a beer

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Ok, so it should've been "their new release".

And I thought using "youse" interchangeably for "you" and "use" was bad.

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
We think the demolition was called off hen. All they’re doing now is painting the outside and washing the widnaes. He knows he is stuck in that shit hole until he comes out in his ply wood box. His dreams of 2 external doors have been shattered! So aye
Even more reason to save like mad 🤣

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Ok so I’m not cleaner ( it’s not ma Joab!!) but surely you don’t mop a bathroom FIRST then go on to mop the rest of the house with the same mop! 😳🤢
Ooooo, this could spark a debate, nae debates 😀😀

I use the same mop, but change the water between rooms. Never use huge amounts of water in my bucket for this reason.

Would've been more acceptable if he'd run the flash mop over the bathroom after doing his high footfall hall then back over with the spin mop in the bathroom after doing the kitchen.

However you do yours, his method is eeeewwww :sick:

• Haha