Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vancey

Chatty Member
I always assume that when Mario is in a coma, that he's had a huge row with Derek. Derek can't be completely oblivious to the tat delivered or bought every single week, he works hard while Mario fannys around like he's won the lottery. Whatever money they saved, or paid off their credit cards, during lockdown has been wiped out. They're both in precarious jobs, where they live is only heading further downhill.
Surely he must have something to say about the shit show he's living in

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Im not slaggging out freiends across the pond but Jesus Christ they have a lot to answer for! Pumpkins, Halloween being bigger than Xmas over her now, gender reveals

What hat hell does that mean? Do these fools never read it back before they post? I think he is the long lost brother of that other simpleton Kate Hayes Makeup
@Cady1954 imagine Marion and Mez on the dance floor. 🤣🤣🤣

Whoever sold them their sky package must've been laughing when wee Deek ordered it, £120 while he's in contract? They saw him coming. 😂
I don’t think wee Deek saw them though. He just sees magic dragons and rainbows 🌱 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Am crossing ma strangler fingers that wee derek does a 1-2 1-2 Deek here wee Instagram takeover again ma lovelies it was the highlight of ma sad little life although he’s a lot on already dealin with the oot box
Dead 💀🤣

The oot box, inbox & also the blocking of the undesirables😂

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I actually have envy today!! I wish my hooose was that clean. I know it's a house of tat ready to fall in on the pair of them but it's fecking spotless. My kids just wreck ours so I've given up. I hope Rayn pisses all over!!
It’s just a filter babes.

• Haha

michf74

Maybe he has opened the wardrobe and all the tat of the day he hoards has fallen on top of him ma lovely? here's hoping 😁

😂 😂 It's been a while since I read the wiki thing with all his golden moments, I am deceased at him calling an Akita dog, a Nikita dog 😂 I missed that journey but I am picturing it, took my all to not burst out laughing in work here, clutching ma beak all the same, doing a 3 point turn back into my own hens, tons a love x
watch for laughs on his highlights and its at the end, you will not be dissappointed

• Haha