Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
That last post is him clearly begging for what Sky are giving away to influencers today 😂 Mario, Sky wouldn’t give you the shit off their shoe for free because you’re a nobody with a wee cleaning account with bought followers 😂 such a wee fud, always wanting in on the action. Take the hint you’re a nobody 😘 you wee turd
I'm pleased you've explained it, because l tried 4 times to try and work his post out.....So on that note, I'm going to piss myself laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Anyone living in Paisley, care to do a welfare check? I'm concerned that water, has burst through the bespoke panelling and our poor fair maiden is trapped.View attachment 806192
Can we contact the Polis, see that’s his joab, Instagram aka the app isnae his joab, my guess is he’s knee deep in candy cane shite using his talents for the big Christmas reveal…he’s keeping us all in suspense 😎🙈

• Haha

MaidMarion

I see he’s just dying to be noticed by Gemma Louise Miles. Subtle hints here and there and now just. Full on NOTICE ME!!!!!
Yup he sure is, I noticed she was reposting to her stories people that were watching her on TV then 10 mins if that later he posted his story, obviously hoping he'd be storied too, but nope 🤣👍🏻 he'll be fuuuuuuumiiiiiinnnn!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
“How were spending our Saturday night” he’s so illiterate it’s worrying. How does he hold down a job with such little basic English language skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SuzyE

VIP Member
I thought he was doing traditional red and white white there Christmad, there appear to be green baubles...
He got all the traditional colours in before Christmas had even started last year, so it looks like he's changed it again.
He's a tit!

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Yup. I'm a metal head and even I'd quite happily listen to her sing the proverbial phone book.

The downside of an artist that transcends personal musical preferences is they'll be found in the lanes of knobheads like Mario.

I'd like to see our favourite wee bawbag dae his flairs to a bit of Slayer. Or some dusting to Rammstein \m/ \m/
He’d definitely love the cock jizzing rammestein

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
143k followers and only 300 of those followed his sister from his shout out. Influencer of the year imo
I meant to track that, was interested to see what impact his shout-out would have. 300 isn't a huge increase and how many actually live in the area to order from her? That's the problem with buying bots!

• Haha

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Lifting the weight of a mattress regularly to dump more shite probably puts a lot of strain on neck muscles. That and trying to push past the kitchen door, or climb over everything to get around the bathroom
An assault course ma lovelie, similar to The Krypton Factor, much smaller scale obviously 😜

• Haha