Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
That is one ugly cunt 😂 look how dry them lips are 🤢

View attachment 798701
I actually like his eyebrows. Im thinking of getting mine microbladed so might use this as inspo :ROFLMAO:

I’ve seen more hair on a barbers floor wtf!! He needs to accept the fact that he’s middle aged and thinning like fuck, imagine walking around with a barnet like that, I’d be black affronted. Move one of the hairs and we would be seeing scalp!!
Ha ha my ex late mother in law (??) used to say Im black affronted. She was from Bonnybridge. Blast from the past

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SuzyE

VIP Member
Where to start on that third picture?!.
The nose.
The state of his chewed bottom lip.
And where's the rest of his facial hair on his chin?!.

He's a friggin clip! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
I read this wrong the first time and thought you meant Moira getting tag teamed by Derek and all his stoner mates 😂

Imagine her on a lazy Susan getting span around whilst they all take turns on it 😂 prolapse ma lovely
ROARING 🤣🤣 ⚰ ⚰
Spat out coffee on my hoosecoat there😆
Bet ya Derek is a pro at teamTag, 😝

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I cannot believe I missed the express cleaning journey myself and Mr T were on a wee boujee bespoke made to order for us weekend away
Clutching my beak catching up here - missed rhe egg journey too 🤣
And back to the Dyson am I mistaken or does he have the diffuser attachment too 🤔

Sorry for your loss, my gran passed away this weekend and Tattle has been cheering me up no end.
Sorry for your loss too ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
The bread on his sandwich is the wrong way round...who would do this? Why would you do this? You match the bread right? Curved with curved and then straight corners with corners?
I thought it was two different types of bread!

• Haha

caitlinmcc90

I swear to god this is another attempt at him trying to be the Paisley equivalent to Gemma 🙈 its just embarrassing now 🙈 Cani wrap my head around aw this ‘no got the time’ pish.. WTF DOES HE DO?!

• Haha