Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is he out in a big padded coat? I was out in a hoody earlier and I was sweating!

Also, can anyone guess the pavement?
Huh?! I was out in Paisley all day today with no jacket and no cosy granny cardigan either. In fact, I even had flip flops on.

Aw ma lovelie I don’t huv the energy tae go oan another pavement jurnae. Mibbe oan Sunday when av the hangover fae hell. 🥔💎🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What would he be promoted to? Part-time cleaner of slightly larger polis office?

(not disparaging cleaners in any way. Marion himself is the one that referred to "dirty scrubbers", and he makes out he does far more hours at work than he actually does)
Promotion from truncheon polisher to helmet polisher, hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Showed my husband the singing highlight last night and has to be the highlight of my week watching his face while he watched it... Bemusement, cringing, laughing and some bespoke sheer horror ma lovelies. Ironically my husband also originates from Paisley (smell the cooncil scheme) and can confirm Mario lives in a hostile environment.. He is now following Mario on Insta and will be keeping an eye out for some real life sightings when he goes up home to visit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Weell av had a feeww Aprools the night and drunk little me played a game of ‘Get the funniest Mario screenshot’.

Thanks for yew lovelies recommending the singing jurnee. Aaa had a ball.
Omg he looks like he’s gurning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His inability to use the correct “there, their and they’re” makes my teeth itch. And to, too and two. Basic Marion. Basic!!
Oh and why do these so called influencers tell us our best is good enough. I spent yesterday on the sofa in a premenstrual huff, eating cheap supermarket own Frazzles and picking my cuticles. The kids got fishfingers for tea and the hubby got a flea in his ear for having THAT look in his eye at bedtime. It was far from good enough. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Decided to have a wee gander at his “hi lights” 😂🙈 one he was away to Iceland to buy some pasta salad 🤯😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Breakfast in Spoons before a day of shopping. They’ll be home by 1.30pm. I hope he does a haul vid for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fucks sake! That’s cheered me right up that has. Only yourself to blame hen. No one else’s fault you haven’t saved but your own. I hope they get put in an even worse area and tit hole bedsit. Maybe he’ll disappear off the gram then and start living life as it should be lived 😂😂😂😂😂

E38DF39D-B2EE-492D-AFA8-4EF290F8CB8E.jpeg
8935378B-0951-4FCF-B639-6E682D8F2C1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fucks sake! That’s cheered me right up that has. Only yourself to blame hen. No one else’s fault you haven’t saved but your own. I hope they get put in an even worse area and tit hole bedsit. Maybe he’ll disappear off the gram then and start living life as it should be lived 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 768890View attachment 768891
This has made my morning 😂 why the hell would you spend so much money on a flat that looks like that anyway 😂
Wasn’t so long ago he said he could afford to buy his own property if he wanted? So what’s his problem? 😂 wee fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Buckle up my lovelies 😭looks like we are going on a cooncil demolition journeeeeeee 🙈Who wants to place bets he’ll be the last one in the building clutching his beak and housecoat, placards oot screaming save the media wall 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG OMG I HAVE SWERVED SO FAST I’VE DEFINITELY GOT WHIPLASH.

SCREAMING!!!!!!

Dream on hen, you’ll no get a brand new build, not a chance. You’ll be rehomed like for like, from one hovel to the next.

I’ve spent all my money on D’s rented council flat and they are taking it all away. Cry me a river!!! All about himself and all about material possessions. Nothing about the memories made of living with your fiancé? The good times, the laughs, the parties, No?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Two men in their 30’s who only need a one bed? You’re gonna be bottom of the list for any housing hen 😂 maybe we’ll get taken on a hostel jurneh before they are rehoused. We can hope!

Better ask your aunt if your old room is still available to store all the shite you’ve wasted a house deposit on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.