Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so unbelievably thick if he didn’t know those flats would get demolished. It’s also a council flat, it was never his own and he could have lost it at anytime. If he didn’t buy so much shite and tat then he wouldn’t need to worry as he would be in a secure position to afford something else. Out today buying more autumn tat, he’s clueless :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let speculation begin as to the future location of the tat cave!
And to this end, Scottish lovelies, may I ask yeez aw, is there a worse area where he might end up than his current Beirut with the crackheeds doonstairs ??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wanted to share weeks ago and since then has spent hundreds on pure shite gwan yersel hen

• Haha
Reactions: 37
His inability to use the correct “there, their and they’re” makes my teeth itch. And to, too and two. Basic Marion. Basic!!
Oh and why do these so called influencers tell us our best is good enough. I spent yesterday on the sofa in a premenstrual huff, eating cheap supermarket own Frazzles and picking my cuticles. The kids got fishfingers for tea and the hubby got a flea in his ear for having THAT look in his eye at bedtime. It was far from good enough. 😂😂
My daughter in primary 3 knows the difference, this man is nearing 40 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If only he had saved the money he spunks on needless tat they could have a place they own. I thought covid had made him sooooo financially comfortable anyway? Still baffled how 2 guys working full time who are able to pay fuuullllll rent qualify for council housing anyway? But I may have swerved well oot ma lane there ma lovelies.

• Haha
He’s a bleeping idiot!!

I’ve no sympathy for him, it was his own choice to spend so much money on something that isn’t even his. All the money he’s spent on tat and decorating It over the years could have been a deposit for a house or a flat of their own.
And if he’s known for five weeks why is he still spending money doing other things to it like the new room blinds! Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let speculation begin as to the future location of the tat cave!
And to this end, Scottish lovelies, may I ask yeez aw, is there a worse area where he might end up than his current Beirut with the crackheeds doonstairs ??
Yessss lol 😂 he could end up in the bespoke bronx aka Ferguslie park 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
All the huns telling him he’ll get his dream home next 😂 don’t get his hopes up you nasty witches 😂

Then there’s this one. I can’t tell if she’s taking the piss hahaha

24313DC2-DD78-444A-B96B-CE339F53F804.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The redevelopment of his flats was mentioned on here YEARS ago! You need to pay more attention Maz!!!!! It’s old news!!

Wonder if he will set up a go fund me page to buy himself a flat or Hannah Wax with her millions could pay his deposit or his best friend millionaire Hinch. This is where he finds out who his real friends are …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God, he’s actually such a joker. He MUST have known his area / block was ripe for redevelopment, without even needing a formal letter from the council! If not, he’s got even less brains than we originally thought.

It’s staggering how much money he spends on utter rubbish / excessive stuff he doesn’t need when that could easily be put aside for a house deposit. Not to mention all the potential money making he could have had via insta that he was too stupid to take advantage of.

Also, they will be bottom of the list for any sort of priority housing. Front and back garden etc will be prioritised for people with children etc. They’ll be allocated a like for like. He’s delusional and it’s mortifying to witness 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the building is going to be demolished……. Marino’s brain says, let’s go shopping for more tit for the tit flat!! Start saving ya dopey bleep!!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bet he’s hoping one of his lovelies work with the cooncil to get him a better/bigger bedsit….it’s normally who u know when it comes to the local authorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£300 quid on leafs when he's going to be out on his arse. 😂
An Instagram home account, without the home bit. Screaming, he's read here enough to know ffs. The idea he'll get a new build hoose ahead of a family with kids, nope. He'll have all his wax burners in black bags in a shopping trolley, sitting on a park bench with piss stained trackkies shouting at passers by. I used to be an influencer. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️ ⚰ ⚰ ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
£300 quid on leafs when he's going to be out on his arse. 😂
An Instagram home account, without the home bit. Screaming, he's read here enough to know ffs. The idea he'll get a new build hoose ahead of a family with kids, nope. He'll have all his wax burners in black bags in a shopping trolley, sitting on a park bench with piss stained trackkies shouting at passers by. I used to be an influencer. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️ ⚰ ⚰ ⚰
He could use the leafs to make them a wee house 😂 it is such a shame that it is happening but I can’t even find a little bit of sympathy for him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.