Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That slow mo video of the hovel he always does gives me the creeps. It’s like the beginning of a horror movie, I kept expecting the final shot to be a jump scare. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not often I have anything positive to say about Mrs Hinch, but it’s made me laugh that she got rid of the tacky orange leaves from her wreath that she’s had for 4 years for something a bit more sophisticated (I use the term loosely) and Marion just bought the tacky orange leaves 😂 maybe this shows he doesn’t follow trends? Or as usual he’s just about 4 years too late 🤦🏼‍♀️
And at least she can hang her wreath on the outside of her door 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does the tattie scone keep showing his autumn room with a filter on? Why not show us the proper thing. I don't see the point of going to all that effort to then just bang a filter on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How the duck is he out in a big padded coat? I was out in a hoody earlier and I was sweating!

Also, can anyone guess the pavement?
I’ve not even looked out my big coat yet! Still in the lightweight Matalan showerproof number (smell the skinflint). It’s not cold enough for a parka!!

I love that he always angles the sofa in front of the wonky leg on the console table since @Babybail93 pointed it out on here 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve not even looked out my big coat yet! Still in the lightweight Matalan showerproof number (smell the skinflint). It’s not cold enough for a parka!!

I love that he always angles the sofa in front of the wonky leg on the console table since @Babybail93 pointed it out on here 😂😂😂
I'm wearing a tweed jacket, in my dreams I look like a Ralph Lauren advert, reality closer to Margaret Rutherford. Shut up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He thinks that much of his “Childhood classmate”…. He himself doesn’t even follow him, duck he fills me with steaming bespoke leaf spitting rage 😤

There aka their … bleeping wanker 😠
How many mistakes in a short post. 🤦‍♀️ If he had a brain he'd take it out and play with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Give me friggin strength 🙈 Man child!
Don't judge me but I:
Got home
Ate takeaway pizza
Showered
Pjs on
Light throw (very light) over me
Watching reality TV cos brain is fried
Only because I'm severely hungover and had to get up for work at 6.30am this morn for a 12 hour shift and thought I may die at several times over the day 🤣 on a normal Friday eve id be out after work for a few drinks (got a long awaited promotion yesterday so went way outta my lane last night 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Five different ways of “scenting” the air with chemical shite on his two buckling console tables alone. Three candies, a wax burner and a reed diffuser. How many do we think are on display in his boujie pad in total?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was in bed at six with a massive bag of pickled onion monster munch
I’ve had the shittest week ever and I had a new mattress delivered yesterday and it’s comfy! 🤣
So bed it is…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in bed at six with a massive bag of pickled onion monster munch
I’ve had the shittest week ever and I had a new mattress delivered yesterday and it’s comfy! 🤣
So bed it is…
Pickled onion Monster Minch are the king of potato based snacks.- I can’t fault you there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't judge me but I:
Got home
Ate takeaway pizza
Showered
Pjs on
Only because I'm severely hungover and had to get up for work at 6.30am this morn for a 12 hour shift and thought I may die at several times over the day 🤣 on a normal Friday eve id be out after work for a few drinks (got a long awaited promotion yesterday so went way outta my lane last night 🙄)
That's a valid reason. And congrats on your promotion 👍 He hasn't got one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What would he be promoted to? Part-time cleaner of slightly larger polis office?

(not disparaging cleaners in any way. Marion himself is the one that referred to "dirty scrubbers", and he makes out he does far more hours at work than he actually does)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't judge me but I:
Got home
Ate takeaway pizza
Showered
Pjs on
Congratulations! Great to hear some lovely news! That’s the way to celebrate a promotion x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.