Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a complete twit this has made my day he’s getting chipped oot with his fablon and media wall😂
Just remember they both have Sunflower lanyards so they might get a disabled hoose✊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Two white men who both work trying to get a council flat. I think you’d be better off renting hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK so he's got a few years warning, so a sensible person would work more hours, get a second job, don't spend a penny they don't have to. Monetise their Instagram. Be in a position to put down a deposit on a home that's theirs. What do we reckon... 😂 🤡
The strain of this will probably split them up anyway, Mario crying about his skincare collection being made homeless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Would they even qualify for council housing anymore?? It was Derek who qualified on his own and Mario just moved in later. Both apparently working full time?? This must be why he took his ‘comma’ a few weeks ago………

Reactions: 25
Why is everyone in the comments on his post blowing smoke up his arse, no one has said take this as an opportunity to save like mad for 2 years to buy your own home. Madness!!

Why is everyone in the comments on his post blowing smoke up his arse, no one has said take this as an opportunity to save like mad for 2 years to buy your own home. Madness!!
Shhh. He doesn’t listen to reason!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Hannah wax could gift him a grand

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s gonna be on the look out to adopt a baine now within the next 2 years so he can get his back AND front door 😂 imagine the only thing you aspire to in life is to have a council place with 2 doors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god you trolls never let me down. I’ve never moved so fast from his insta to here.

We will have a new thread before the day is oot. And if I may propose a new thread title -

Mario’s moving on fae Beruit coz the cooncil are chucking him oot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope this happens sooner rather than later so we don’t have to wait long to witness this tit show. I actually cannie wait, I’m like a bairn at Christmas time.
Council aren’t going to chuck them out. They will defo be rehomed.

• Haha
I hope this happens sooner rather than later so we don’t have to wait long to witness this tit show. I actually cannie wait, I’m like a bairn at Christmas time.
Council aren’t going to chuck them out. They will defo be rehomed.
Aye but no in a new build with a front and back door.

I bet he’s CRABBIT the day! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210918_121522_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

He could swerve doon the coast tae Port Glesga. He can easily pick up a boujjee wee dwelling at auction for 5K. He would hiv to build it fae the groound up so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies, this thread has me clutchin a beak!! Oh Marion. I live 317 miles away and even I know the twatting thing was going to be demolished 😂
Gettin ma criss and diabetes starbs drink ready for it to unfold!!!!! CRABBIT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m calling it the noo ma lovelies!

That bleep is definitely going to start a bottom draw top of the wardrobe of new bits for their “plush new pad”.

He won’t be able to help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m calling it the noo ma lovelies!

That bleep is definitely going to start a bottom draw top of the wardrobe of new bits for their “plush new pad”.

He won’t be able to help himself
I genuinely don’t know if I can fkin bear it 😂😂🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His inability to use the correct “there, their and they’re” makes my teeth itch. And to, too and two. Basic Marion. Basic!!
Oh and why do these so called influencers tell us our best is good enough. I spent yesterday on the sofa in a premenstrual huff, eating cheap supermarket own Frazzles and picking my cuticles. The kids got fishfingers for tea and the hubby got a flea in his ear for having THAT look in his eye at bedtime. It was far from good enough. 😂😂
Im willing to bet yon Marion has a permanent flea in his ear, there’s no bleeping way Derek has hanky panky with the child snatcher 😂😭
As suspected, the cotton bud in the lug was a false story, it was the flea in the lug that was causing him upset because Derek didn’t want to shag him and rightly so!! I couldn’t go near him even if he were double bagged!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.