Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he has his blinds half up is irritating, is it me? I have mine down, and the slats angled open or closed etc. He still has them the way he had his other blinds. Pffffft
Also, how much were we up to on the tat buying. Needs putting here. I'd do it but I'm dead, posting from beyond the grave.
Adding £20 for tea box as part of drinks station, don't think there is any other new spending in that little display.
£275.38 + £20 for wooden box = 295.38

Thanks Ma lovely, my bloody bespoke job is getting in my way of account keeping for Mazda!

Removing the £20....£275.38

So current total is £275.38 although I am becoming convinced he is sneaking in purchases and not declaring them because he knows we are tracking them.
Stay alert tattle, any purchases need recorded, I feel like I am slightly slacking because my bespoke job in the colour 'time consuming' means my commitment isn't what it could be. If some of youse hens could swerve outa your lane to keep my up to date I would appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Utter vibes with the decor reveal ma luvlies 🍁🍂
Really impressed that he added the tv feature and super disappointed the straggly fingers were missing.
Al say no more and just let you watch 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's getting messages from people asking how to clean the blinds 😂😂. Blinds have been around for decades, anyone who asks him how to clean them must be as thick as he is!🙄🙄
Lovelies! I’ll let you into a wee secret - absolutely no one asked how to clean the blinds because quite frankly, no one is that thick that they don’t know how to do basic tasks, unlike this thick wee fucker. He’s merely copying the likes of greedy and Solomon “sOoOo mAnY oF yOu aSkiNg”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
Have a great day lovely, wishing you and your love all the happiness in the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s the must huv glass pumpkin filled with bags of haribo that do it for me, sets the place right off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Happy new dayn of dawn to this thread ma lovelies! Utterly bespokely made for us.

He’s revealed his autumn inspired tat cave - what an eyesore it is. Who would want all this clutter in their (tiny) house?! Make it make sense, Marion.

Special Chant Fae the Rooftops to @OhhBacon for trying to keep up with Mario’s spending 🙌🏽 I don’t think even MasterCard could fadum that 🥴 @Babybail93 for a hilarious roundup, as per! And finally @Johnnoijones on a bespoke wedding day - hope youse live life as it should be ! 💘

So aye. 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean, look at that!!!!

And his decorations look bleeping terrible! The bunting over the mirrah nearly ended me, nearly as bad as the boobs (beads) at Christmas last year. Less is more Marion, less is more!!
Pumpkins and leafs everywhere, but the hall flooring isn't finished properly. 🙄 And never will be.

I'd like to be the priest at @Johnnoijones wedding. Belofes dearly, do youse, on this dawn of dayn, so on and so forth, ahy-men 💕💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannae believe he’s just found wooden slatted blinds (or Venetian blinds as they were called back in the day)!! You’d think he had discovered lost Inca gold the way he goes on!! He will be hanging a peach Austrian blind next!!! And the word is “use” Marion. There is no such word as “youse”!! You can thank me later

My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
Happy wedding day. Wax melts and pumpkins and tons a luv to you both x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the actual duck is that wreath? It looks like someone has scalped Pippy Longstocking and made her pigtails into an ornament (that he has to hang on the inside because of crack head neighbours)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New to this thread! He’s doing my head in now. I never realised how much crap he buys trying to dress his tiny flat up as a classy apartment. TOO MUCH MARIO. You got no class.

He clearly wanted to be the autumn trend setter which is why he started so early.He’s so basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well that reveal was as anti climatic as a balck guy with a small boaby🙄 ffs moira your slacking hen, is that coz the capital one kerd is sweatin? nae mair increases this year wae your shitey purchases? you sat in front of a fan on turbo 3 days ago, clearly still an Auntumless autumn jurney joos get back in yer laine ya fuckin moonfruit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.