Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he’s got Hocus Pocus on pause on the tv 😂 I bet he’s never watched it in his life, that probably went straight off after he got the pictures, the little scrotum sniffer. I honestly cannot believe a man who is almost FORTY years old is acting like this. I couldn’t live my life through Instagram, posing and staging everything to get the perfect picture, not to mention spending money he can’t afford - all for Instagram! It’s so concerning how he springs into action towards the end of the year because he doesn’t do anything or go anywhere but of course in autumn and winter it’s perfectly normal to stay inside all the time. Roll on the summertime depression which only seems to have materialised since he’s been on Instagram because he knows he has no life in the hotter months. Imagine being this tragic at almost FORTY years old. Such a wee knobber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Adding £20 for tea box as part of drinks station, don't think there is any other new spending in that little display.
£275.38 + £20 for wooden box = 295.38

Thanks Ma lovely, my bloody bespoke job is getting in my way of account keeping for Mazda!

Removing the £20....£275.38

So current total is £275.38 although I am becoming convinced he is sneaking in purchases and not declaring them because he knows we are tracking them.
Stay alert tattle, any purchases need recorded, I feel like I am slightly slacking because my bespoke job in the colour 'time consuming' means my commitment isn't what it could be. If some of youse hens could swerve outa your lane to keep my up to date I would appreciate it.
£275.38 + £35 wreath 🤮 = £310.38

🥔💎🍁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The way he has his blinds half up is irritating, is it me? I have mine down, and the slats angled open or closed etc. He still has them the way he had his other blinds. Pffffft
Also, how much were we up to on the tat buying. Needs putting here. I'd do it but I'm dead, posting from beyond the grave.
I do it like you. And every week l just close them both ways and run a feather duster over rather than use that thing he's got. His must be manky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahaha omg, I am BAWLING.

I don't know what my favourite part is -

The white silky crappy pumpkins
The awful music choice
The duck knows wreath
The underwhelming-Ness of it all
The fact he spent over 200 quid

He's 100 per cent a parody and I'm here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The pink lamp will never not make me laugh 😂
F3D0112F-4F18-497F-9422-B342ACD54FD7.jpeg

Nothing says cosy quite like a glass jar containing over packaged children’s sweets!
1FAFC62C-9901-4D90-B6BD-91B1B1D349BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine trying to turn a season into a personality trait because otherwise your life is sad as duck
its to be between 16 & 19 degrees for the next two weeks according to the forecast and do you know why that is? Because it’s still bleeping summer!!! We don’t get freezing cold temperatures in the UK until January usually, he’s a freak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does the view from his window look like it has over grown grass and rubbish?!.
It seemed like he couldn't pan the camera away quick enough after lifting the blind🤣
Aye hen … it’s a pure bespoke wee area he stays in 😃. Built it from the grun up so he did and is always chantin oan the roof taps 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
its to be between 16 & 19 degrees for the next two weeks according to the forecast and do you know why that is? Because it’s still bleeping summer!!! We don’t get freezing cold temperatures in the UK until January usually, he’s a freak!
Such a strange little man. I’d love to have a day in his head. Just to see how it ticks over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Right then lads....

It's actually fairly understated to what I thought it might be, but it's still fookin' AWFUL! 😱🤢😂 The leaf's are by far the worst part, they look abzalootely ridiculous! 😂

I have a confession, though ma lovelies.... ahh will say this then RUN:

*coughs* I really like the gonk and want to buy one 😩 *coughs*

RUN! 🏃🏻‍♀️

😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Morning ma lovelies. I am abzolutely delighted to see a boujie new thread on this dayn of dawn. @Babybail93 has gone above and beyond wunce again and pulledit oot the bag. Highly recommend!

Now unto business... Why has he written "Ad Brand rep" in speech marks in the middle of his text? 🤣 Why not just add a tag at the top? Everything he does is so backwards 😂 Anyways that's awe I'm posting the day! Tattie hearts to youse awe 🥔

View attachment 757165
They are not going to be pleased with his cleaning tip which is a blatant lie - so if he’s lying aboot that I’m not gonna believe any of his sponge chat. He said that the blinds are easy to clean … naw they’re no, I have them too (smell the wealth ma lovelies) and it is bleeping sore in the arms cleaning all the slats properly and his shite tip aboot just angling them and wiping over with sponge doesnae work as the slats overlap each other. Whit a wee fanny 🤡. Anyone gonna ask why the wreath isnae on the ootside of the door ? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
I love that it’s your weddin day and you’ve taken time oot your special luv jurney to come oan and visit marigold’s thread 🤣😂. Pure chantin you oan for a bespoke luv jurney ma lovelie 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the love songs over the top of the video of tat cave!!? 🤣🤣

I’ve had a break from Mario and I’ve no idea why, it’s pure entertainment and laughs on this thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are not going to be pleased with his cleaning tip which is a blatant lie - so if he’s lying aboot that I’m not gonna believe any of his sponge chat. He said that the blinds are easy to clean … naw they’re no, I have them too (smell the wealth ma lovelies) and it is bleeping sore in the arms cleaning all the slats properly and his shite tip aboot just angling them and wiping over with sponge doesnae work as the slats overlap each other. Whit a wee fanny 🤡. Anyone gonna ask why the wreath isnae on the ootside of the door ? 🤣😂
We have these blinds as well and they’re a bleeping ball ache to clean. Wish I’d just got nets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.