Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Half four and he's on his way home with a cardigan and a candle. 😂😂😂 "How come when you have money you see nothing" Erm maybe save it for a new flat?!!!!
@menopausalmargrit you weren't far wrong with 5pm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Since you like positivity and quotes Marion I’ve got an old Scottish one you could learn from -

Be happy while you’re living, for you’re a long time dead.

The fact he has to constantly tell us he’s happy, tells me he ain’t the least bit happy.

Should he be paying tax on the commission he receives from his discount codes? Surely he should be declaring all his gifted items as income too? I’m right oot my laine here ma lovelies, but something tells me he does not. I mean the cunt can hardly string a sentence together let alone do a self assessment
He doesn't follow financial rules ma lovelie, they're no for him.

• Haha
Haud on a min….no way does he have a tattoo of his cat’s name on his fucking finger! How have I never saw this 🤣 The cat that cannae stand him. 😂😂😂😂 I’m writing from beyond the grave ma lovelies cos I am fucking DEED and BURIED 💀💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Brave of him putting the Christmas tree up in November when the place could be a pile of rubble by Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Mario doesn’t know what a full stop is, pass it on.

He churns this rant about the toxic app that is Instagram every few days. Yet, he still remains addicted to it. He loves to tell us how he does it all himself and doesn’t have a team. Of course you don’t have a team 🤣 what exactly would they do? Derek looks after your inbox/outbox/smashed in letter box.
We know you would kill to be successful on Instagram and make money, be invited to the events, get all the freebies and didn’t need to work 3 hours per week polishing truncheons. So stop pretending you have a choice and choose not to be an Instagram success.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidMarion

Oh good grief, about 10 years behind with the wooden slatted blind trend, nowt wrong with them obviously but just that prick acting as if they're just invented, why have them pulled up?? Isn't the point to keep them down and angle them depending on the light, ffs, he is a scrotebag. He is a fanny and I'm mortified by him.

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Lovelies! Word on the street is Moria has a genius plan tucked away in that big baldy napper of his. He plans to get aw sexy and try and seduce the workies that’s gonna be knocking fuck oot his block of flats with a big fat wrecking ball. If grinding his undercarriage all over the wrecking ball and giving the lads his best come tae Home Bargains eyes doesn’t work he has a back up plan in which he will simply shout “DO YOOS NO KNOW WHO AM UUUR”??! And the workies will realise that he’s famous mentally ill and will leave the hoose standing for another day. (I think it’s going to have to be Plan B because Moira is about as arousing as a urine infection as yoos aw know)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Just watched his birthday highlights. I feel like the girls only went round to troll him and the drinks were just a bonus

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
You went to bed at 8 you cunt, so of course you’d wake up early! Even if you woke up at 3 after sleeping at 9, that’s 6hrs sleep. Silly prick

777BB4CD-D14E-4A88-9D54-C40A8C412F2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Half four and he's on his way home with a cardigan and a candle. 😂😂😂 "How come when you have money you see nothing" Erm maybe save it for a new flat?!!!!
@menopausalmargrit you weren't far wrong with 5pm 🤣🤣
HOOUUUSSSE!!!

Wit dae a win?

Another candle, money well spent!

34 coats he has tried on? I didn’t know Adams done that many kids coats! He talks so much shite!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Karma has struck me ma lovelies. Slagged up for a meeting, turned up, flustered fella looking like I'd caught him mid wank, found him in his office in a grubby trackie. "I thought we were zooming" Oh and I'd walked through the bastard rain to get there. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️
It still ain't autumn though.
Sending yourself praise and pretending you make things sell out is cringe Mario, stop it. Nobody believes you.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The sun is absolutely splitting the skies in Glasgow. I’m sat pissing myself thinking about him surrounding with all that shite and the sun beating in his windows. He will be CRABBIT!

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I tapped through the 340 dots 😂
It was the irony of him saying you should live your life to the fullest whilst sat in his studio flat surrounded by plastic leafs. Honestly he needs to come out and tell us he’s a parody account because I can’t faddom it out otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just spent some quality time going through my posts to list all the items he has bought, it’s not just the cost that blows my mind but the amount of stuff he has in his tiny flat.

Cake display £13.59
Pumpkin tea light and frame £2
Candles £14.98
Reed diffuser £ 6 (He didn't say so guess at £6?)
Glass sweet jar £3.99
Dunelm reed diffuser £10
Hand wash £2.00
Pumpkin soup bowls £14
Pumpkin salt and pepper £14
Door mat- gifted
Couple of framed 'prints' £13.95 + £7.95
Two packs of leave lights £11.98
Bunting £6.99
Two garlands £10.99
Cauldron wax burner £11.00
Beads £6.99
Two white Essex pumpkins -gifted
Glass pumpkin- bday gift
Fake books- £ can't find price
Autumn mug £12.00
Velvet Pumpkins £18.00
Wooden tray £5.00

Four orange velvet cushions covers £15.98
Takeaway pizza meal + £20 (rough guess).
Fluffy slippers £6.00
Halloween ‘books’ £24.99
2 white pumpkins £23
Woolly wreath £310.38
Pumpkin mug £1
Ceramic pumpkin £4
Small Christmas trees £9.50
Candy cane £5 lights
Triangle wax melt burner £10
Charm collector £6
Glass globe £5
Glass candle plate £1