Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, I thought I spotted Mario in the wild today, but alas, it wasn’t to be. I was at Glasgow central and was fully convinced it was oor M. Turns out it was a literal OAP - a wee 80 odd year auld wifey in a puffer jacket 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dove88

Cold pizza is better anyway, preferably the next day lying in my pumpkin patch in mid September. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Adding £20 for tea box as part of drinks station, don't think there is any other new spending in that little display.
£275.38 + £20 for wooden box = 295.38

Thanks Ma lovely, my bloody bespoke job is getting in my way of account keeping for Mazda!

Removing the £20....£275.38

So current total is £275.38 although I am becoming convinced he is sneaking in purchases and not declaring them because he knows we are tracking them.
Stay alert tattle, any purchases need recorded, I feel like I am slightly slacking because my bespoke job in the colour 'time consuming' means my commitment isn't what it could be. If some of youse hens could swerve outa your lane to keep my up to date I would appreciate it.
£275.38 + £35 wreath 🤮 = £310.38

🥔💎🍁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
@telltaletitt you teasing bitch, get your arse on here immediately. 😂 😭
How could she though guruls, wink slowly at us, moisten a fingertip and circle our collective nipple, then just... I'm hoping it's because the relative is being closely questioned, and tttitt is clutching her beak.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m calling it the noo ma lovelies!

That cunt is definitely going to start a bottom draw top of the wardrobe of new bits for their “plush new pad”.

He won’t be able to help himself

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
the Take A Break has been dog eared ma lovelie. House gutted, Datoka’s oan. Hoosecoat oan. Waiting for you to spill the tea oot the sippy cup. ☕🍁🍂
Right I am back lol 😂 so sadly the fruit of my loin is a boring cunt like oor Maz as they said they don’t remember much apart from he worked on men’s wear and kept himself to himself 🙄😂😂 I am now considering if said child was swapped at birth 🙄🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Sloppys

VIP Member
He’s on the beg for a dominos freebie. This is what I hate about so called ‘influencers’. If you’ve got a problem with a company just ring them and say you aren’t happy instead of shaming them online. Also it’s only a bloody pizza… you could always just stick it in the microwave Marion 😘

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
MORE spending. A £35 coat and what looks like an oven tray in the colour ‘overpriced M&S, could have bought it in home bargains’.

He has an addiction! Wish I could throw around £100+ every weekend on tat.

Am quittin ma senior management joab as am no smelling the wealth I expected to smell. Jumpin on Mario’s ‘cleaning for 3 hours a day’ bandwagon.

• Haha

MaidMarion

Ffs, more "hold to read" bollocks today, is it just me? Instagram is just a social media app, I must be doing it wrong, why is his life dictated by an app, its bizarre that an app holds so much weight for these fuckin idiots, I can go months without posting or looking at it, some people don't have it at all. He is acting as if it's a life support machine, it's very bizarre to me to share so much about your life to strangers, it didn't take long to work out exactly where he lives and works etc, that can be very dangerous in my opinion, he thinks he is a celebrity and we all desperately need to know everything about him. Tattle is a social media app, we all manage to post on here anonymously and still manage to function in daily life. Its bizarre to me that he worships an app with strangers validation, and as much as he thinks it doesn't affect him, it really does dictate how he lives, what he buys, where he goes, it's all for validation from strangers, Mazda hen, if you're reading this, it's a very very sad existence you have. Get a fuckin grip and while you're at it, get a life.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that wreath? It looks like someone has scalped Pippy Longstocking and made her pigtails into an ornament (that he has to hang on the inside because of crack head neighbours)

• Haha
  • Heart

blocknroll

Since you like positivity and quotes Marion I’ve got an old Scottish one you could learn from -

Be happy while you’re living, for you’re a long time dead.

The fact he has to constantly tell us he’s happy, tells me he ain’t the least bit happy.

Should he be paying tax on the commission he receives from his discount codes? Surely he should be declaring all his gifted items as income too? I’m right oot my laine here ma lovelies, but something tells me he does not. I mean the cunt can hardly string a sentence together let alone do a self assessment

Here you go hen. I’ll be chantin you on from the rooftops if you wanted to swerve right oot your lane here.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Why would you have a keyring full of charms from a packet of wax melts? Why? WHY???? I need a Gin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I have been forced by Mario to consider the seasons. I agree that January is a long old month, and some cheering up is in order. Rather than decorate my house for Easter or whatever he will do, I have booked a holiday. Living life as it should be etc. I can do this cos I don't waste money, I don't buy stuff to fill a hole in my life, and most importantly, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about my home.
Hope that helps, I love you all to the moon and back.

• Heart
  • Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Cannot cope how he congratulates businesses in such a patronising way, as he sits in his bed sit, wearing a mother of the bride dressing gown, surrounded by plastic LEAFS and 10p bags of haribo in a plastic pumpkin.

Also, innovating 🤣 almost took over my fave bespoke phrase “high footfall area” but not quite.

• Haha