Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Aye cannae sleep ma lovelies. So aive come doonstairs to make a Horlicks with ma velvetiser (smell the wealth). Gonna get aww cosy on the sofa with a throw and have a laugh at his old highlights. Sure they’ll send me reet off. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
B689AF52-0558-4F06-AC65-34D937A32279.png

That explains it my lovelies! Mario learnded he’s unique bespoke grammar skills! From gossip magazines! And don’t pretend you read it Mario! You just look at the pictures! So aye!

• Haha
  • Wow

adgifted

The problem with oor Marion is he’s absolutely desperate tae smell the wealth which is why he thinks showing off the £200 baggarat roooge will dae just that that. But see at the end oh the day and when the new day a dawn comes ma lovelies, he’s a wee Ayrshire wannabe kickin aboot his paisley cooncil flat wae his two hunner pound fragrance and fake leaves that are reeking oh pish & fish.
Am away tae smell ma wealth in my four bed detached hoose wae no wan bit oh autumn shite vibes in the place.
Tons o love Mazda ya wee cretin x

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
Commission for showing of a birthday gift… his middle aged mafia are as fucked in the head as he is

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Sorry lovelies, steppin out ma lane here but how do we know Deek likes the wacky tobacky?? He seems so innocent 🤣

Someone better fill me in, if no then karma on yer arses. Mwah 💎💎
Because without wee Deek being baked all the time fugly Mazda would be oot on his ass. Marion swept in like a giant cuckoo and took over Deeks flat, and Deeks too stoned to notice what he’s stuck with 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Popper

VIP Member
Riding the Mega Bus for a 10 minute trip to Edinburgh for a plate of spag bol and a to buy a granny cardigan fae primark. The smell of wealth is overpowering

• Haha

Dove88

I don't understand perfume dupes. I'm not rich so no wealth to smell here ma lovelies. But I've never smelled a dupe that actually comes close to the original. I have pals who spend a fortune on them, why not save your money and treat yourself to a bottle of the real thing? Yeah, it's more expensive but it's false economy buying the fake because you'll need to spray more to make up for the lack of longevity.

Hark at me, swerving oot ma lane, sorry ma lovelies.

• Haha

blocknroll

What would he be promoted to? Part-time cleaner of slightly larger polis office?

(not disparaging cleaners in any way. Marion himself is the one that referred to "dirty scrubbers", and he makes out he does far more hours at work than he actually does)
Promotion from truncheon polisher to helmet polisher, hen.

• Haha
  • Heart

egbig

I cannot fadum the amount he’s spent on all that autumn guff.
I work a full time job, that pays fairly well (smell the wealth) and I could never afford to waste upwards of £300 on fucking autum decorations?! It sickens me - he’s such a wasteful human!!

Surely that money would be better saved and put towards his and Dereks future, or even better still if he has that kind of money to piss up the wall why not donate to charity or donate Halloween costumes to the weans for ‘utter autumn vibes’

The man has serious spending issues.

• Heart
  • Haha

Inmyainlane

AMA Mays new scent for Autumn is Marlon’s fave seasonal scent…..Pumpkin Spice that he slated on his stories 🤣🤣 quality brand repping

• Haha

egbig

The use of ‘youse’ and his voice in that last story ‘get yousin this bewtiful cuppp’ made me want to curl up n die

Okay back in ma ain lane xx

• Haha

annoyedbyinstaads

New to this thread! He’s doing my head in now. I never realised how much crap he buys trying to dress his tiny flat up as a classy apartment. TOO MUCH MARIO. You got no class.

He clearly wanted to be the autumn trend setter which is why he started so early.He’s so basic.

• Haha

Dove88

A copy of Take A Break hahahahaha he's definitely on the wind up. Put that fishing rod away.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
He has such a sad life. In the time I’ve followed him
I’ve hardly seen him going anywhere except the social club night out and the Ava May party. He doesn’t have any friends to speak of either. His time would be better spent off insta and trying to get some sort of life for himself. Life really is too short for fake autumn leaves and wax melts x

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He’s taken that pic on the M8 on the way back west. Which means he’s on the megabus rather than the train — maybe he is trying to save some money!!

• Haha