Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. Mr B is obviously a Marian fan as the crazy fucker has lit a fire in our new wood burning stove this evening which is giving me an excellent preview of the menopause.

I can't believe he sat for two hours and didn't bother his arse to go and get his pizza. Everyone knows Papa John's pizza is much nicer than Domino's.

Aw lovelies it might be my cheeky Saturday night glass of red but you guys have kept me going through a shitter of a week. Much love to youse aw and a golden tattie heart in the post. Don't ever stop ma lovelies x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Miller & Carter do rice, chicken balls and chips, or happy meals for the wee yin (Derek).

I wonder if they will make a night of it and go to CC Blooms after the show, drinking and dancing till 3am?

LOL only kidding

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The perfume Hannah got him is fucking rotten, despite the expense.

Ahm just in from a day and night with ma Mum. We went for drinks, dinner and to the theatre. Im so full of love for everyone other than Mario and his empty life.

Love youse aw especially @Babybail93 ❤

• Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
He's sounding like a broken record on not being forced to stay on Instagram.

There's no way he'd leave it, because it's the only place he has to sound off, brag, beg and have invisible friends behind a keyboard.

Sad bastard

• Heart
  • Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, this thread has me clutchin a beak!! Oh Marion. I live 317 miles away and even I know the twatting thing was going to be demolished 😂
Gettin ma criss and diabetes starbs drink ready for it to unfold!!!!! CRABBIT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope he gets moved to a flat where there is 2 kids running around above him, from morning to night, and a druggy thug downstairs who bangs the ceiling every time he plays Celine Dion. Where people steal his autumn wreaths off his door. His whole face, clutching dressing gown, wave in the mirror just screams 'Nan.' And I'm sick to death of ads popping up on my phone of his m&s ladies grey cardigan.

• Haha

WookieCookie

Oh ma lovelies if only Mario could knit. Him and Wee Derek could be pure comfy cosy aw winter mwah mwah 💎💎💎
knit_mens_poncho_mantalk1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
He's getting messages from people asking how to clean the blinds 😂😂. Blinds have been around for decades, anyone who asks him how to clean them must be as thick as he is!🙄🙄
Lovelies! I’ll let you into a wee secret - absolutely no one asked how to clean the blinds because quite frankly, no one is that thick that they don’t know how to do basic tasks, unlike this thick wee fucker. He’s merely copying the likes of greedy and Solomon “sOoOo mAnY oF yOu aSkiNg”

• Haha
  • Heart

Badaboom

VIP Member
The redevelopment of his flats was mentioned on here YEARS ago! You need to pay more attention Maz!!!!! It’s old news!!

Wonder if he will set up a go fund me page to buy himself a flat or Hannah Wax with her millions could pay his deposit or his best friend millionaire Hinch. This is where he finds out who his real friends are …

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Silly me I forgot it’ll be the matinee showing they’ll be going to. Miller and carter for lunch and back home for seven nightie on aw warm and toasty like a wee pumpkin pie 😂😂😂
Just checked and it’s only a matinee on a Sunday so you’re right hen. It’ll be lunch special at M&C, matinee then train back to Beruit at 6 to get aw cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Catching up but that wreath looks like they’ve used the pubes of 10,000 ginger people.
I showed Mr Ellis the autumn reveal and he shouted ‘get that shite aff’.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Just had to read it again as it’s cheered me right up. So he’s said he knew weeks ago and if he knew before then he could’ve saved the money they paid out to do things in the flat…. But in the last few weeks, when he “knew”, he’s spent over £300 on autumn tatt!!! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
He must have boujee hot air heating does he? For the dust smell. I’ve never known radiators give off that smell. Surely someone who guts their home eleventy billion times a week shouldn’t have dust?

• Haha
  • Heart