Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma lovelies….As a non local I’m coming out of ma laine to say what you have shown me of where he lives is basically that it’s as rough as duck. Just wondering if thats why all his shopping trips and nights out end up with him home early? Does Seedhill turn into The Purge after dark? 😉🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New thread suggestion:

The demolition jurnee begins: Mario dreams of shoving pumpkins through his new front backdoor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So ma lovelies….As a non local I’m coming out of ma laine to say what you have shown me of where he lives is basically that it’s as rough as duck. Just wondering if thats why all his shopping trips and nights out end up with him home early? Does Seedhill turn into The Purge after dark? 😉🤣
Naw, he’s just a sad bleep with no social life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s gonna put all the charums from all the wax melts he’s got from AMA on the charm holder. Well lets hope he never drops his bleeping keys cos he never be able to pick the weight of that up.

To be fair the charm holder looks really well made and those metal charms don’t look like they will get scraped or tarnished at all….ahem.. 😏

The hand sanitiser will be going in his bag for nights oot - well that will be another expired product on the shelf then eh Maz?

Oh ma lovelies help me oot! Dunno what to buy!!

41913E53-2BCB-4EFF-9905-73ADC2174395.jpeg

I love when he tries to talk polite on an AMA haul story. Sounds not unlike a junkie trying to talk polite in the Post Office their giro.

Marion: ‘So yeah’ in the streets, and a ‘So aye’ in the sheets

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m in shock 🙀… of all places for a jacket!!!!!!! Primark, imagine that, what a surprise, seriously, so glad he told us 🙈🙄🙄
£35 Utter barg 🤨…. Right, dead on Marion

You are an utter hole, everything is either cosy or super cosy, FFS go jump in a puddle you little toad 🙈
Waaaaah. “Go jump in a puddle” holding ma beak.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ll be from that wild weekend he’s had. 2 days out on the bounce. He must be exhausted!
I'm no medical expert, but l worked with a girl who used to get them terrible. She was always stressed with her kid that had ADHD, and had a low immune system so had to have vitamin B injections.

I wonder if the reality of him over spending and being evicted is kicking in 👀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.