Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YASSSSS!!

Went off to google…..Annie had her legs amputated! 😳😳😳

One of the classic stand out lines for me was her husband claiming the area was full of pee dos, dirty men cause once they leave the jail they get sent to Ayrshire so they do.

The scheme was cult viewing and I have just found is available on YouTube. My COZY night sorted! Just need to get 54 wax melts on xxx

I know it’s been said so many times but why does he kid on that all these small businesses surprise him and they have not previously asked for his address? Are we meant to believe they just write ‘cleaning with mario @ the demolition site paisley’ on the package and it arrives like magic?
Omg Ive just had a nosey! I think that will be my viewing for the next few nights!

ETA Stuff tonight im going to watch it now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's gone to live on a farm with the framed WiFi code, 574521 bedding sets, and the old blinds.
Can anyone remember and repost that awesome pic please where someone had mocked up all his worldly possessions hanging out the flat window as he had run out of storage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

We are oan a bespoke herpes journee ma lovelies 💙
Has he said AM NO WELL! yet? 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm no medical expert, but l worked with a girl who used to get them terrible. She was always stressed with her kid that had ADHD, and had a low immune system so had to have vitamin B injections.

I wonder if the reality of him over spending and being evicted is kicking in 👀
He can't cope with everyday things, his head will fall off with the stress of a hoose move. Will he go with Pickfords, or man with a van. He's only moved from his mums to his auntie, to deek, that was with four black sacks. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He can't cope with everyday things, his head will fall off with the stress of a hoose move. Will he go with Pickfords, or man with a van. He's only moved from his mums to his auntie, to deek, that was with four black sacks. 😂
That whole week to the run up of moving will have us entertained, because he won't be able to keep away from insta for support from his minions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can just picture it
Screenshot_20210920-121032_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I get coldsores I have since I was a kid, they really are the work of the devil, but three at once that’ll be the stress of the impending demolition, like someone said he can’t cope with every day stresses, remember when the sky box packed up and he whined on about not wanting to deal with it so left it to deek to sort and had the cheek to come on stories with his smug little arse face saying how deek can cope with it because he was done, little bleeping cretin he is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If he found out about his demolition 5 weeks ago and spending like he has been, I reckon it’s to try and make him feel better about it.
The stupid neep should have paid more attention on here, we knew about it ages ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he found out about his demolition 5 weeks ago and spending like he has been, I reckon it’s to try and make him feel better about it.
The stupid neep should have paid more attention on here, we knew about it ages ago 😆
The money this little twit has wasted over the years, he could have bought part shares in Buckingham palace...😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I didn’t read it properly and assumed she bought it herself. Ewww if Mario regifted it to her, bet it’s all sweaty and stinking 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg I didn’t read it properly and assumed she bought it herself. Ewww if Mario regifted it to her, bet it’s all sweaty and stinking 🤮
That was my first concern...I'm hoping he bought a new one! Either that or he didn't wear the original much and realised how bad it was before working out what to do with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her hubby is called derek so assuming that’s who she’s referring too…he may have approached heed the baw for gift advice 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ahhh! That makes it make more sense as I didn't understand why Derek would be asking Mario's advice, but a different Derek...! They just all have terrible taste and a penchant for plastic polyester!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.