Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I might scream if I see him say ‘cosy’ one more bleeping time :LOL:😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s having such a tough time, is she talking about the same mario as us, WTAF is she talking about, what tough time, is something going on we don’t know about??? Do duck off my love!! bleeping prick he is, oh my hobbit hole may be getting knocked down, everyone feel sorry for me, even though I’ve known about it for ages, he does know that there are bigger problems in the world right now, surely 😤🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
7years anniversary…
Poor Deek, he may have gotten parole by now but he’s chosen to be “baked!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

#FreeDeekAndRayn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waiting to find out if Mario is willing to try cooking stovies in the oven given that his shepherdess has a new pumpkin he doesn't have yet...surely cannot be worse than how his current ones!
Oh FFS 😂 What a monstrosity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does his post not say he’s been in that flat 8 years? How can he not remember his lies when he literally told them the previous day. Give me bleeping strength!!!
He’s that big a liar who knows, more than likely he doesn’t even know himself 🤣
I thought it was him & Deek’s anniversary 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The plastic leaves taped round his living room have more life in them than those droopy flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it bad i hope the council give him a back n front door so we get to watch how much of a bleep he makes of decorating it 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.