Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought about this before, when a company sends him things and with a discount code for all of youse 🙄 I can't help but think the code isn't to share with his followers, the last post he says Autumn10 for a discount but the card says 10% off for returning customers, to me that says to him here is a freebie but you can have a discount next time, I don't think it's to share with his followers, I think he just assumes it's for everyone, and if you go on the company Instagram it says you actually get 20% off your first order. I've said it before but I'll say it again, Mazda hen you're a fanny.

Edited to fix spelling mistake, coz I am also a fanny 😬
You are spot on 🤣 everyone gets those wee returning customer discounts when they buy something. And here we have fanny baws thinking he’s been personally sent the code coz he’s a bespoke influencer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've thought about this before, when a company sends him things and with a discount code for all of youse 🙄 I can't help but think the code isn't to share with his followers, the last post he says Autumn10 for a discount but the card says 10% off for returning customers, to me that says to him here is a freebie but you can have a discount next time, I don't think it's to share with his followers, I think he just assumes it's for everyone, and if you go on the company Instagram it says you actually get 20% off your first order. I've said it before but I'll say it again, Mazda hen you're a fanny.

Edited to fix spelling mistake, coz I am also a fanny 😬
Ive got so much second hand embarrassment for him. His inability to get anything right is just next level! So not only can he not string a sentence together, he also can’t read!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh CHRIST! Why did I dae it tae masell?! I watched his other twenty million dots of doom and now I’m ready to burst some bastard!
Wee fanny really rips ma knittin the noo, so aye.

Mare pumpkins in that gaff than in aw the pumpkin patches in Scotland combined! 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have it on good authority that many cast members of the scheme frequented the many boujie cash for gold shops in the Greater Kilmarnock area, mostly peddling utter shite. So aye.
YASSSSS!!

Went off to google…..Annie had her legs amputated! 😳😳😳

One of the classic stand out lines for me was her husband claiming the area was full of pee dos, dirty men cause once they leave the jail they get sent to Ayrshire so they do.

The scheme was cult viewing and I have just found is available on YouTube. My COZY night sorted! Just need to get 54 wax melts on xxx

I know it’s been said so many times but why does he kid on that all these small businesses surprise him and they have not previously asked for his address? Are we meant to believe they just write ‘cleaning with mario @ the demolition site paisley’ on the package and it arrives like magic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Had to watch all the bloody dots to work out what he bought and what he was gifted…anyway I think it was just two items…

£338.88 + £10 triangle burner +£6 charm collector = £354.88
Just had to watch more bloody dots...was having a little Sunday afternoon nap and Mazda added more buys...

£354.88 + glass globe £5 + glass candle plate £1 + 2 glass vase £2 + oven trays £10.50 + Christmas tree skirt £10 = £373.38

• Wow
  • Haha
Why didn’t he just thank the company that sent the pumpkins, he didn’t need to give it all ‘warn me next time’ telling them off, ungrateful prick.

Also why does he say he doesn’t do khaki? When one of our own spotted him in the wild at Central Station, I am sure that was a khaki coat he was wearing then too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Mazda thinking someone ordering stuff could’ve been a scam. Aye scammers are always taking my details and then sending me gifts with it. bleeping walloper

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh good.. million dot story!! He stressed me out with how much tat he buys!!
he’s defo on a chrome journey isn’t he??
Now he’s loving pumpkin spice… im
Sure The last time I watched he was banging in about hating that scent

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How rude and entitled is he though?! Passive aggressive much ya wee munchkin! Should be grateful anyone wants to send him anything!

Honestly hate these “influencers” think folk owe them everything for posting shite on the gram for other deluded fannies that are mental enough to follow them and believe their shite.

Hope their bedshit is earmarked for demolition, would serve the wee cretin right for spending money like it’s going out of fashion along with all the trends he’s now jumping on 🙄

• Heart
Just had to watch more bloody dots...was having a little Sunday afternoon nap and Mazda added more buys...

£354.88 + glass globe £5 + glass candle plate £1 + 2 glass vase £2 + oven trays £10.50 + Christmas tree skirt £10 = £373.38
If he didn’t buy excess tat for a year and stopped today. Over a year he’d have saved £4,480.56 that’s a good chunk of a deposit there. Maybe driving lessons and a run around for deek

• Heart
  • Wow
Oh good.. million dot story!! He stressed me out with how much tat he buys!!
he’s defo on a chrome journey isn’t he??
Now he’s loving pumpkin spice… im
Sure The last time I watched he was banging in about hating that scent
I think you’ll find it was the taste “pumpkin” “spice” ma lovelie and no the fragrance, he LOVES the fragrance “pumpkin” “spice” but Mario doesnae do seasonal scents 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.