Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iconic!
I loved the scheme and do wonder where Marvin is now and bullet? Actually I think about them all.

10/10 ma lovelie
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I have it on good authority that many cast members of the scheme frequented the many boujie cash for gold shops in the Greater Kilmarnock area, mostly peddling utter shite. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He truly does live in that bloody dressing gown doesn’t he? It must reek!
93B36EE2-AC65-4A0B-9316-61E703B063ED.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm just going to come right oot ma lane here to say I actually hate his fake voice, it's different on every story, he tries so hard to sound posh, then tries his cheery buying voice, then it's his try to sound fancy selling voice, then his camp voice, in real life he sounds like a typical scummy scheme ned, own who you really are mario hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On tat today - Β£29 not including the new jacket or the other Christmas tat he’s bought but is waiting to show us. 😱

Where’s all the money coming from?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So cannae lelmember what his tree skort was like fae last year and he cannae be arshed pulling everything oot tae look. Mate. Look at your own pics you bleeping dingbat.

If you've got so much money that you've got choices of tree skirts you shouldn't be bleeping complaining about being rehomed ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also while we're here whys he saying he's been in his bedshit for 8 years. It's actually six. Cos last year there was a post saying its been five years.

Ps his skort last year was punk fluffy teenage girls bedroom rug style.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also while we're here whys he saying he's been in his bedshit for 8 years. It's actually six. Cos last year there was a post saying its been five years.

Ps his skort last year was punk fluffy teenage girls bedroom rug style.
He forgets his own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s amazing how these companies all seem to have his address to surprise him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ autumn leaves and pumpkins please…he probably won’t even see either in the flesh! Why is he pretending so bleeping hard? I don’t decorate my flat for autumn but we love nice autumn walks and Halloween and bonfire night. That’s what it’s about not cheap shite from B n M that no one will ever see! Oh except on Instagram πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Two things I'm waiting for.
1. To see them getting back into debt, because we can see it's happening.

2. Him panicking when he has to pack up all his trash to move out the hobbit hole 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've thought about this before, when a company sends him things and with a discount code for all of youse πŸ™„ I can't help but think the code isn't to share with his followers, the last post he says Autumn10 for a discount but the card says 10% off for returning customers, to me that says to him here is a freebie but you can have a discount next time, I don't think it's to share with his followers, I think he just assumes it's for everyone, and if you go on the company Instagram it says you actually get 20% off your first order. I've said it before but I'll say it again, Mazda hen you're a fanny.

Edited to fix spelling mistake, coz I am also a fanny 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two things I'm waiting for.
1. To see them getting back into debt, because we can see it's happening.

2. Him panicking when he has to pack up all his trash to move out the hobbit hole 🀣
Can you imagine how many removal vans it will take to shift all that shite. They'll find Lord Lucan sitting on Shegar in the Monica cupboard 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.