Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Happy new dayn of dawn to this thread ma lovelies! Utterly bespokely made for us.

He’s revealed his autumn inspired tat cave - what an eyesore it is. Who would want all this clutter in their (tiny) house?! Make it make sense, Marion.

Special Chant Fae the Rooftops to @OhhBacon for trying to keep up with Mario’s spending 🙌🏽 I don’t think even MasterCard could fadum that 🥴 @Babybail93 for a hilarious roundup, as per! And finally @Johnnoijones on a bespoke wedding day - hope youse live life as it should be ! 💘

So aye. 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Here we go again.... things that didnae happen part 462. 🥱 Once again, he's yapping awn, having typed that message himself, trying tae skirt around the fact he's still annoyed he's nawt a bigger "Insta influencer" than he is and he's desperate to grow his page to make proper money aff it! 🙄

Never mind smell the wealth, smell the fucking desperation! 🙄 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
What does he mean we
Spent an incredible about of money without any help?! Is he having a laugh? The amount of gifted shite! Got more help than most people. He honestly doesn’t hear himself.
He is so entitled it’s disgusting. He thinks the world owes him something, when he contributes nothing to society

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why does he shake so much? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the word “brand” used so much in my life

• Haha

Giselle

Chatty Member
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
I love that it’s your weddin day and you’ve taken time oot your special luv jurney to come oan and visit marigold’s thread 🤣😂. Pure chantin you oan for a bespoke luv jurney ma lovelie 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Oh god there’s another 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had some time on my hands so I swerved oot ma lane and took a look at some of his commenters. I can stereotype every one I could view 😂 however this account is the blandest most boring content I have ever seen. All for the gram. How fucking sad.
He’ll be all over that freebie like a fat kid at the ice cream van. So aye

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
OMFG That cardigan. It looks like the one I kept from my dead Dad which is hanging up in my wardrobe. It'll need to go in the charity bag now!

ETA I didn't take it off his dead body I mean I kept it as a momento.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I might be swerving oot ma laine here but I think this is a dream come true for oor Maz. He can start a brand new decorating jurnee and build a new cooncil dwelling from the groond up. Think of all the content! There's only so many times you can redecorate a bedsit. And I bet he's banking on hunners of freebies as a result of his sob story.

I hope he is rehomed in an even bigger shithole than the last 😂 Karmer on his arse!!!!

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
So all of this over-spending (£300 on tat + the 12 hour hotel stay) were all after he received the letter!? Makes the spending even more obscene!

• Wow
  • Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Give me friggin strength 🙈 Man child!
Don't judge me but I:
Got home
Ate takeaway pizza
Showered
Pjs on
Light throw (very light) over me
Watching reality TV cos brain is fried
Only because I'm severely hungover and had to get up for work at 6.30am this morn for a 12 hour shift and thought I may die at several times over the day 🤣 on a normal Friday eve id be out after work for a few drinks (got a long awaited promotion yesterday so went way outta my lane last night 🙄)

• Heart

sammien89

Serious question how come Deek never gets anything, bet the poor guy is walking about with his toes bursting out his 👟 with his wee pep & co PlayStation top I wish he would pipe up and put him right in his place

• Haha
  • Sad

Tofuniam

Ahhhh those Ava May charm keychains are so fucking tacky!! She’s bulk buying those charms direct from China and there’s mugs like him collecting them on a keychain like they’re Pandora charms 🥲

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Why the love songs over the top of the video of tat cave!!? 🤣🤣

I’ve had a break from Mario and I’ve no idea why, it’s pure entertainment and laughs on this thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart