Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be swerving oot ma lane here but it looks to me like the "books" are over hanging the radiator cover...#bespoke
That just looks cheap and nasty. Rayn might jump up and pull it all down though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning ma lovelies how awe we orrr?

Followed by loads of “hold to read” bullshit that makes nae sense as usual

FFF7BD47-32DC-4B90-B384-7BD68B73F73F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And again we have the incoherent rambling about the negatives and positives of 'this app'
He says this rubbish on an almost daily basis.
His lack of self awareness is astonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear we get the same rant every two days!!! “I don’t suffer from mental health” - because you have three brain cells ya bleeping idiot!

And he feels good today - he’s the same age as me and I feel good most days, other than a Sunday when I’m suffering the effects of two nights on them *points* lethal drinks!!

Anyways ma lovelies, three mare working days then ahv treatit maself to 9 days aff work!!

I loved how the 'straight" nightclubs had gay nights. They were the best. Cube was Monday and tunnel was Wednesday. Do you remember when polo launched their rival wednesday night?
I used to have a second job working on the bar in Cube on a Monday & Tuesday night. The gays these days don’t know what they are missing. A wee night at Bennets would scar them for life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here we go again.... things that didnae happen part 462. 🥱 Once again, he's yapping awn, having typed that message himself, trying tae skirt around the fact he's still annoyed he's nawt a bigger "Insta influencer" than he is and he's desperate to grow his page to make proper money aff it! 🙄

Never mind smell the wealth, smell the bleeping desperation! 🙄 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How I'd describe Mario's home.
Uncomfortable looking, and too tidy that I'd be on edge to hold a coffee cup incase l spilt it 😳
I'm house proud, but his is too OTT with tidiness 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Them 5 different type of door handle give me the rage! Of all the money he has spunked on that tit hole, he can’t fork out £30 so they all match!
They're awful they would drive me mad everytime I looked at them! Just shows he knows nothing and it's all so he can wave a camera around for instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How I'd describe Mario's home.
Uncomfortable looking, and too tidy that I'd be on edge to hold a coffee cup incase l spilt it 😳
I'm house proud, but his is too OTT with tidiness 👎
It isn't tidy really, he's got things thrown behind the sofa, things behind doors. Cupboards filled with shite. There is no attention to detail, sloppy DIY painting, things like the edges on the flooring not finished properly. And it's all so crammed, you can't walk into the bathroom without tripping over Rayn's bed, you can't fully open the kitchen door cos of the cat litter tray. He's at that point where one bad thing happens and he starts hoarding piss in bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The only “wealth” that cunts smelling is Monopoly money 💵 or the chocolate coins he gets from Santa 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish someone could sign him up to that old programme with Kim & Aggie “How Clean is Your House?” I’d love Kim to rock up to the bedsit and give him a telling off for being a stupid fanny. Tutting at all the mess behind the kitchen door n calling him an adulterer just for laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All I can say is USE A FULL STOP or in maz speak YOUSE A FULL STOAP!!

If you have the skill to decipher one of those hold to reads then you are an ABZOLUTE💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I may be swerving oot ma lane here but it looks to me like the "books" are over hanging the radiator cover...#bespoke
Don’t think it is - think the side column of the cover has blended into the wall if you look at the other side.

Saying that, fake books give me the rage. And why would you leave a book in your hallway anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what us normal gays would do ma lovelie. 🥔 Not been to CC Blooms in years!! Remember it before it got its make over? Was a hovel but a bloody great night out!

A love the theatre so much but Beauty and The Beast is a step too far for me. Suppose Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera would be lost on someone that has 3 brain cells.
OMG CC Blooms. That has brought a few memories flooding back (the ones I CAN remember lol)! Love Les Mis. And Phantom.

So good morning my lovelies. On this day of dawn riddle me this - why does he need to show off the hobbit hole every fecking morning and what is “your mind and sprinkles”? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Except in Marino’s case it is Paisley wanker!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.