Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WookieCookie

Screenshot_20210918_121522_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

He could swerve doon the coast tae Port Glesga. He can easily pick up a boujjee wee dwelling at auction for 5K. He would hiv to build it fae the groound up so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Right that’s me deed and finished for the day 😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈🙈 saw that a “family member” had liked one of mazdas pics 😳 said to them what the fk you doing liking his pic and they say “I used to work with him” my own flesh and blood and I didn’t know this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oooooh! 👀 We need the tea, please! ☕ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies, just catching up for the day on this Boujee bespoke cozy thread. In the meantime I’ve done a wee mock up of a snowy scene at his hoose, which looks just ever so slightly different to the one he has shared 😂😂 what a fucking fanny, I was sweating my tits aff earlier the day and this wee fud is getting a fucking hard on over Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
❤🥔❤🥔
I’m getting pure bespoke boujee Trainspotting vibes from this ma lovely. What a beautiful building 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Babybail93

VIP Member
I don’t think Miller & Carter do rice, chicken balls and chips, or happy meals for the wee yin (Derek).

I wonder if they will make a night of it and go to CC Blooms after the show, drinking and dancing till 3am?

LOL only kidding
They’ll probably leave at the interval so Moira can get home and get awwe cosy. So aye

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Breakfast in Spoons before a day of shopping. They’ll be home by 1.30pm. I hope he does a haul vid for us 😂

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Yessss lol 😂 he could end up in the bespoke bronx aka Ferguslie park 😂😂😂👏👏👏
Now that i would love to see! He wouldn’t last 5 minutes….

View attachment 768994
He could swerve doon the coast tae Port Glesga. He can easily pick up a boujjee wee dwelling at auction for 5K. He would hiv to build it fae the groound up so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah
My wee great auntie lived in Bruce Street where even the dogs walk around in pairs. To be honest she had been in it since she got married a million years ago and it was her home. She was a real wee lady and surrounded by junkies at the end. It was so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Mario might be on to something here, I'm thinking it's Easter at Dayn Towers, we are gonna get all cosy with chocolate. I'll order some plastic eggs and chicks, push the boat out. Next week think I'll move on to my birthday, which isn't for months. Denial is a cosy place to be.

• Haha
  • Heart

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
I’m in shock 🙀… of all places for a jacket!!!!!!! Primark, imagine that, what a surprise, seriously, so glad he told us 🙈🙄🙄
£35 Utter barg 🤨…. Right, dead on Marion

You are an utter arsehole, everything is either cosy or super cosy, FFS go jump in a puddle you little toad 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Taking wee granny maz oot a walk and for a magazine on Saturday, hame, slippers and hoosecoat on, cuppa, listening to his moaning about cold pizza and then tucked up in bed for 8.30. They’re no shaggin’

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
If, and this is a big if, Alana is real, she needs fucking sterilising pronto! We do not need people like that breeding. So aye

• Haha