Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidMarion

What a glorious day fur us awwe 🤣😁 Karma has finally booted him right in the baws. He knew they were marked for demolition years ago, everyone did, unless sneaky Deek has been hiding the cooncil letters fae oor mazda 🤣 "built fae the groon up" "walking into a goldmine" phrases mazda has said about the tat cave, I really don't know why he is banging on about what he's spent and how he made it look, it's just wallpaper and carpet, and the carpet and lino were free I think? When people move house that's what happens, no great loss. The only thing he's done is the media wall and put fablon on the kitchen worktop, there's not great expensive renovations, you take your furniture with you mazda hen 🙄 So the loss is only the recent media wall, but he knew fine well if he asked the council permission, like you're supposed to in a council flat, they would have told him not to put it in as no point as flats getting demolished, so no sympathy here bawbag, you take you're gifted furniture and wax melts to your new place, no big loss, ya fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dove88

Perfume is obviously very much a matter of personal taste, but I'll happily stick my neck out and say Baccarat Rouge is only as popular as it is because folk who buy it think it's boujee and/or they were influenced by someone.

Much like Chanel No.5 on anyone under 70. No offense ma lovelies, ma page, ma rules.

• Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The fire that doesn't get hot, the 789542 wax melt burners, is his auntie going to be thrilled to have them in her spare room with old baked bean head.
He's been black bagged by the cooncil. Has he made Derek phone them up yet. 😂
Aw the way to Edinburgh and eating fucking spag bol. Get in the fucking bin!!!

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
He's skipped right too autumn and is now getting winter vibes. Is he cutting pages out of his calender? Like ripping months out? Jesus

• Haha
Just caught up on his hunners of dots and I just can’t with this idiot anymore! Also, can we just discuss this... what the actual!! it is not unreal Marion, it is fucking hideous! 🤦🏻‍♀️
A6444EB2-C1CA-4C3B-88F6-ECFE209BDBC2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
He’s so unbelievably thick if he didn’t know those flats would get demolished. It’s also a council flat, it was never his own and he could have lost it at anytime. If he didn’t buy so much shite and tat then he wouldn’t need to worry as he would be in a secure position to afford something else. Out today buying more autumn tat, he’s clueless :D

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
If he thinks pumpkin drinks are the work of satan, that makes his flat like the bowels of hell with all the pumpkin shite around him 👹

• Haha
  • Wow

iris8

Just catching up with his stories on my dinner break. Aye Marion some of us work more than 2 hrs a week. Try a 13.5hr shift covering 24,000 steps. See how crabbit you get then.
Soz I came out my Lane there. Back to Mario world.

He’s going to be on the biggest come down the next few days. See once all the tags and shared stories have stopped he’ll be back to his “I’m taking time aff for me” this isnae a joab or ma life” ive mare to ma life than this page. So aye. I’ll be back when I’m back.
Meaning once I can start the Xmas countdown.

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Glad he included a boujee pic of him wearing said costume jewellery because without that I’d had never known where to put them.

Oh and I thought he had a Cartier bangle? Surely if you’ve got a 6.5k piece of jewellery you’d wear it often.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Personally I’d go for Barnardo’s SS22
Even they’re both a stretch hen.

2020 Marion - Ahhh absoluterly hate seasonal scents

2021 Marion - Ahhh love pumpkin spice wax melts.

We are aw trying to stay in oor ain lanes Marion and you’re fucking zig zagging aw over the place ya toilet brush looking melt!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

p s wheres the cushion of you and Deek now?

Attachments

• Haha