Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Morning ma lovelies. Woke up this morning thinking yesterday was just a dream, but nope, the cooncil have declared his safe place unsafe so aw the letterboxes, cludgies, windaes & flairs will be as mangled as a Mario story caption.

Small mercies at least that his bespoke Pax are portable and additional hunners o pounds of bespoke bedroom joinery work wasn't wasted. It's almost like he had a premonition........................

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dove88

Also, if I ever saw someone walking about with charms off a wax melt packet dangling from their bag I'd be clutching ma beak.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Jesus christ how much does he value "things"

Mazzza hen, if you didn't fritter cash away and just looked after the things you already have instead of constantly changing them you'd be able to afford nice things like the fragrance. You'd be able to get some nice classy outfits and have some decent aftershaves and get out and about and have holidays abroad to look forward to. Look what you've just pissed up the wall on plastic leafs? You could've got aftershave with that! Absolutely ridiculous little pipsqueak of a person.

• Heart
And on today’s never fucking happened we have:

View attachment 762275

It’s the Premier Inn pillows all over again 😩
Right!?! And as if they’re going to find a high end perfume sold in luxury department stores in The Perfume Shop 😂Nothing smells like “rich bitch” more than Baccarat Rouge 540. Not a grown man his 40s, on the beg, living a boring life in his bed sit in Paisley aww wee cozy with his Hinch shite.

• Haha

adgifted

I am living for the wee Wednesday wave in the mirra when that big fucking wrecking ball is away tae smash fuck through that fucking panelled wall and media centre ma lovelies.

I cannot lie, I’m honest throughout this journee always have been totally true tae masel but any cunt fucking stupid enough tae spend the money in a hoose they didnae own deserves aww the karma.

The biggest issue I have is that this wee knob has such a sense of entitlement like he deserves a front & back door and a garden because he’s paid to have all this stuff done without any help. Well fucking done you Marion. Welcome to the real fucking world.

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Just popped on Instagram, 20853 dots.

Frothing at the gash over the Ava May rubbish.
‘scents are super strong one cube fills the whole house’ house? You live in a postage stamp Maz don’t get it twisted ma lovelie!!!!

The scent is super warum and cosy? Does he think before he opens that gob of his?

You can’t beat a boujee glass bottle hand sanitizer in the scent ‘knock off jo malone’ perfect for in your bag on a day or night out. Think I will stick with my 50p plastic tub as long as the alcohol content is high and it does the job that’s all I care about.

Why does he keep saying perfect for nights or days out? He goes as far as Paisley high street. Occasionally to Edinburgh on the megabus where he is swamped by fans obviously.

Omg a DOOP for one million, get in the bin! You can buy the real thing in semichem for about a fiver 😂😂😂

Urgh! The reflection of him in his fuzzy hoosecoat in the burner VOMITING.

HAHAHA The ending, sharing the white company post with a caption I’ll take two. Like they will dm asking for his address. I clocked it was a competition post too, adding that caption trying to make it look like something else, please!

So aye!!!!

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I ✨believe✨ we will never see those rings again ma lovelies.

He will literally accept any old shite as long as it's free. Greedy wee grub!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Good morning ma lovelies how awe we orrr?

Followed by loads of “hold to read” bullshit that makes nae sense as usual

FFF7BD47-32DC-4B90-B384-7BD68B73F73F.jpeg

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Oh my lovely did you not know oor Mazda is an absolute singing sensation in his own right 😳😳😂😭😭😭 please go look at his hi lights the affirmation word being “my singing” and prepare to swerve right oot yer laine and crash into the central reservation at his “slut” song choice 🤢😂😂😳😭 I am traumatised 😂😂😂
OMG I’ve just watched them. I have tears streaming down my face and clutching my beak and my hoosecoat. He couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket!!! And Deek just sitting in bed scrolling through his phone while Maz is almost orgasmic at his own singing “ability”. Best laugh I’ve had in ages 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m actually affronted for him!

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
LOOOL he’s obviously ticked off that it’s been discussed here how he isn’t an influencer like he thinks he is and never will be so has resorted to - yet again - sending himself messages off a fake profile to desperately prove to tattle that he has some sort of influence 😂 what an absolute fucking weapon of a boy. He really has sunk to a new low today and I fucking love it!! He’s so rattled and bothered that his account is a failure

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Does the view from his window look like it has over grown grass and rubbish?!.
It seemed like he couldn't pan the camera away quick enough after lifting the blind🤣
The way he has his blinds half up is irritating, is it me? I have mine down, and the slats angled open or closed etc. He still has them the way he had his other blinds. Pffffft
Also, how much were we up to on the tat buying. Needs putting here. I'd do it but I'm dead, posting from beyond the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
So day after bommy night we're being subjected to Christmas tree. Fucking pathetic. Wonder what he will do for bonfire night considering he's such a huge fan of autumn. Oh yeah, exactly the same as every year. Absolutely fuck all. He does nothing autumnal at all?? ? He's a little fucking weirdo man.

He was definitely the weird kid who smelt like poo when he was in school.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Marion learned how to say a new word today, pass it on

Ps that word is affirmation and he’s doing his usual of using it in every bloody sentence to try and make himself sound clever but as always, makes him sound a a knob.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
That slow mo video of the hovel he always does gives me the creeps. It’s like the beginning of a horror movie, I kept expecting the final shot to be a jump scare. So aye

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Of all the amazing places in Edinburgh for eating 🙄and he’s in his usual fkin Italian 🙈 he’s like the granny from the fkin dolmio advert 😂 and why home so early 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does he turn into a pumpkin 🎃 if he’s not home by a certain time 😂😂😂🤭

• Haha